By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 4 Wins Best Graphics at VGAs and Milion Other WebSites including Here!

Nsanity said:
I agree with the authors decision by not including blogs, but everything else just seems like cherry picking.

* Video Game Awards Only - The Video Game includes Console & PC Games,but not Handheld games, Mac games, Kids games, Indie games, etc.

* Professional Awards Only - The Media include Sites, Magazines, Newspapers, Publications, Broadcastings, but not Blogs have a staff of one.

* All-Format GOTY Awards Only - But a single GOTY pick must be a single title, except for a tie.

So start your own XD. Gotta give the dude mad respect for doing this for years and even bothering. Feels as legit as it can be and looking back on the years, the games winning truly are the games that get the attention. Like its not really any "WAIT REALLY?" for someone like me who reads the interwebz daily.

Around the Network
Aldro said:
Nsanity said:
I agree with the authors decision by not including blogs, but everything else just seems like cherry picking.

* Video Game Awards Only - The Video Game includes Console & PC Games,but not Handheld games, Mac games, Kids games, Indie games, etc.

* Professional Awards Only - The Media include Sites, Magazines, Newspapers, Publications, Broadcastings, but not Blogs have a staff of one.

* All-Format GOTY Awards Only - But a single GOTY pick must be a single title, except for a tie.

So start your own XD. Gotta give the dude mad respect for doing this for years and even bothering. Feels as legit as it can be and looking back on the years, the games winning truly are the games that get the attention. Like its not really any "WAIT REALLY?" for someone like me who reads the interwebz daily.

Cherry picking awards and turning a blind eye to the racing genre is legit? Whatever helps you sleep better at night Aldro.

Nsanity said:
Aldro said:
Nsanity said:

Cherry picking awards and turning a blind eye to the racing genre is legit? Whatever helps you sleep better at night Aldro.

The fact that you get worked up over one genre and for instance dont mention anything such as Platforming, Soundtrack etc really shows what you are trying to imply. Fortunately I am not the only one to see the amazing work behind that and accept it for what it is. Where were you the previous years?

See the topic I made regarding 08->11, which is to be updated once all awards are in for 12. If it bothers you that much, then stop caring. It really isnt that hard.

Aldro said:
Nsanity said:
Aldro said:
Nsanity said:

The fact that you get worked up over one genre and for instance dont mention anything such as Platforming, Soundtrack etc really shows what you are trying to imply. Fortunately I am not the only one to see the amazing work behind that and accept it for what it is. Where were you the previous years?

See the topic I made regarding 08->11, which is to be updated once all awards are in for 12. If it bothers you that much, then stop caring. It really isnt that hard.

I thought the author already included these?

From what I've seen, God of War III, Uncharted 3 and Killzone 3 all look better than Halo 4 and next year God of War Ascension and The Last of US will come out and they look to be upgrades over GoW III and UC 3, especially the latter.

XBL Gamertag: ckmlb, PSN ID: ckmlb

Around the Network

I wonder whose alternate account this belongs to ^^

Nsanity said:
Aldro said:
Nsanity said:
Aldro said:
Nsanity said:

I thought the author already included these?

Nope! Can't expect him to go around getting every single award. Put your focus into the overall GOTY really. And graphics incase you're a whore like me haha.

It's my alternate account, I couldn't figure out the email I used for the old account.

XBL Gamertag: ckmlb, PSN ID: ckmlb

Nsanity said:
I wonder whose alternate account this belongs to ^^

LMFAO

Yay!!!