By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wasn't Vita suppose to outsell Wii this holiday?

Kresnik said:
Euphoria14 said:

A thread that was claiming that the WiiU 2012 holiday sales would outsell the Vita's lifetime sales.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=147094

Lol, I forgot about that guy.  He appears to have burned out pretty quick.  Sign up, make some silly predictions then leave =/

He's not the only one who was making some silly predictions in that thread.  Here's a few:

Conegamer - "WiiU will easily sell around a mil a week though, so 5mil at year end."

spurgeonryan - "This sounds like my prediction from a month ago. So I will agree with you!"

Mr Kahn - "Oh, i have no doubt that Wii U will be sold out through the end of the year..." (to be fair, he didn't think it could out sell the Vita LTD)

RolStoppable - "I don't see it happening, because of supply issues."

BasilZero - "+1 to OP, I think it will outsell it too~.  Hell, I think it'll have double the sales of the Vita at the end of year."

Around the Network

Wait till the holidays are over, post christmas sales could have some impact.

Euphoria14 said:

Who was the first person to label you as community manager? Just curious. because another came into the Vita thread and told us all that we are disliked and that we are a cult around here.

We have some real angry people here it seems.

Is this a joke post or what?

We do have some angry people in here. I know. They're in the Vita thread. I was one of the most active users in the Vita thread, until everyone turned against me just because I said that Vita needed something different (more unique games, less ports/spinoffs, to stop people from thinking "I don't need one, because I already have a PS3"). You don't agree? Ok. Is that a reason to attack me? No.

Someone (guess who) even told me I had an agenda... Yeah. That's why I always have avatars that are related to Vita games (Rayman Origins, Gravity Rush, Dokuro, Hatsune Miku Project DIVA f, Knytt Underground) and I have a day-one Vita with more than 30 games on it (4 new ones thanks to Sony, that gifted 4 minis to European users for Christmas). lol. extra-lol.

By the way, leave Kynes alone. He is one of the best members on here. Definitely.

Wii is outselling Vita. And it's not because of the price. You could get a Vita for € 120 lately. People just wanted a Wii more. That's it.

Lol this thread has been great so far.

PS Vita was way overhyped as a console quality portable. And honestly I haven't seen much in that field, its more ps2 quality. Not ps3.

Around the Network
El_Machete said:
because grandma's and grandpop's don't know what the hell is a vita... they do know what is a wii though. They have one. Post Christmas spending is what interests me. People that got money as presents will spend it on what they really want. You think it will be wii or vita?

They will spend it on Neither...

I don't see what's wrong with being wrong about a prediction. Happens all the time.

In fact majority of the time people are wrong about their predictions.

from thread titles, thread content, OP's. the quality of these forums is just terrible. whoever is in charge of these forums needs to start cleaning this mess. almost silly threads one after another.
we have misleading threads, threads with one word, this is not good.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
pezus said:
Euphoria14 said:
pezus said:
Kynes said:
pezus said:

Just like Wii U was supposed to outsell PS3 this holiday. Heck, I was almost thinking that myself. But people are wrong sometimes and many were wrong about Vita outselling Wii this holiday. 

Almost no one said that. You are a shill, you can't stop doing your community manager work even when it's a blatant lie what you say, right?

Eh, you clearly have some beef with me, but now that I backed it up (with posts from a single thread), what do you have to say?

Who was the first person to label you as community manager? Just curious. because another came into the Vita thread and told us all that we are disliked and that we are a cult around here.

We have some real angry people here it seems.

I don't know, but Kynes has said something similar before. It's ridiculous if he doesn't get warned for this, because calling me a "shill" and a "community manager" is just as much of an insult as calling someone a fanboy, especially because I wasn't even lying. Some people are so forgetful that it's amazing.

I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings, Pezus. I'm only puting a name at what you do in this forum.  If it offends you, don't behave as one.

PS: It's ironic that you, that bend the rules and is always walking in the razor's edge, calls other user because of this.

Kynes said:
pezus said:

Just like Wii U was supposed to outsell PS3 this holiday. Heck, I was almost thinking that myself. But people are wrong sometimes and many were wrong about Vita outselling Wii this holiday. 

Almost no one said that. You are a shill, you can't stop doing your community manager work even when it's a blatant lie what you say, right?

A shill? Lol, wth is that?