By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wasn't Vita suppose to outsell Wii this holiday?

pezus said:

Just like Wii U was supposed to outsell PS3 this holiday. Heck, I was almost thinking that myself. But people are wrong sometimes and many were wrong about Vita outselling Wii this holiday. 

Just like ps3 was suppose to outsell 3ds? Did you only mention Wiiu because you're bitter lol?

Around the Network
El_Machete said:
because grandma's and grandpop's don't know what the hell is a vita... they do know what is a wii though. They have one. Post Christmas spending is what interests me. People that got money as presents will spend it on what they really want. You think it will be wii or vita?

neither.

pezus said:

Just like Wii U was supposed to outsell PS3 this holiday. Heck, I was almost thinking that myself. But people are wrong sometimes and many were wrong about Vita outselling Wii this holiday. 

Who said that?

phenom08 said:

I remember a thread asking this. I cant find it though. Many posters were certain of this. So why is the Vita not outselling it? Is it dead after all?

This thread?

I thought most people said the Wii would win lol.

Around the Network

Why are people comparing the wii to the vita???????????? Why are people comparing the 3ds to the ps3??????????????

Compare handhelds with handhelds and home consoles with home consoles.

Vita will do better in 2013 if Sony plays their cards right hopefully they do because Vita is a nice handheld.

The wii hardware is so cheap this year I bought 3 of them as gifts for people :D it's still printing money as a lil gift for the holidays :)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

phenom08 said:

pezus said:

Or like when ps3 was to outsell 3ds, did you only bring Wiiu into this because you're bitter lol?

i wouldn't get ahead if i was you, vgchartz is showing the 3ds slightly ahead of the PS3 in north america, but i doubt that's the case.

Nsanity said:
pezus said:

Who said that?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4817940

Some people did, should not really surprise you I bet a lot of people will say the PS4 will outsell the 360 next holiday.