By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS outsells the Original Xbox! (Global)

NeXT milestone; genesis, then SNES, then NES and then PS360 before we get to Wii and PS1...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

I don't think the 3DS has passed the Xbox... You see, VG Chartz hasn't tracked Xbox sales in YEARS!!!!... It could be at 45-50 million at the rate it was selling!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Funny seeing a bunch of no avatar people posting. Anyway I think the 3DS will do well next year, who doesn't?

@DanneSandin

If you want that the 3DS passes the SNES it will have to pass the N64 first.

It's also catching up to Dreamcast in software sales. ;) Most likely pass that by the end of February.

Around the Network

@DanneSandin
It wont get PS360 i guess!
@Jumpin
1. April is still 3,5 months away!- sarcastic or serious?

killer7 said:
@DanneSandin
It wont get PS360 i guess!
@Jumpin
1. April is still 3,5 months away!- sarcastic or serious?

Sarcastic of course =P
Mostly mocking the DS > PS2 threads and all of the "hidden" millions of sales of the PS2 that somehow occurred over the last couple of years.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

@Jumping
I know! But i would not discuss this here! You know that this is a very sensetive topic and people try to... no just leave this :)

Well seeing how the fanbase of the Xbox is...not really represented here the flamewar wouldn't be as big as in the other topic, but still unnecessary ;p

Wow, the 3DS didn't do too well in the beginning, but with an aggressive price-cut and software push they've managed to get themselves out of water quick! I also noticed that the Nintendo 3DS had ANOTHER price-cut and is now $139.99 and the 3DS XL is $179.99. Wow! I wish Sony would drop the price of the PS Vita, I really want one but it's too late in the game to buy one full price when you know that one is coming right around the corner.