By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

This end of the world is a lie. None of the girls asked me for the last sex :(

Around the Network
007BondAgent said:
Well that failed

Judging the end of the world before Christmas is preposterous. Things will change when it gets a price drop and bundles.

We may not have missed it! the Maya experts are not really sure, it could also be the 23st.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

^ Only because their calendar sucked on precision compared to ours, I would guess. I imagine the solstice or equinoxes is where moat calendars begin or end.

TheSwordUser said:

Disappointment of the year decade century forever.

Nothing happened.

Where's next date?

2000 years after Jesus died, perhaps. There's the raelian rapture too. Aliens to come to Jerusalem around the same date. Yes, really.

Quickly revive the mayans, the world is at stake here.... I don't care how many billions or trillions of dollars it may cost, but if we don't do something, we might just have to live without having to laugh our asses off at another end of the world hoax.

Around the Network
chapset said:
samuship said:
chapset said:
samuship said:
AT LEAST I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING: FUCK YOU SONY, YOU ARE THE WORST THING ON THE PLANET. AND TO SONY FANS: SCREW YOU RYUZAKI, AND FUCK-FUCKED-FUCKING YOU TURKISH, ASS HOLE.

From Outer Space, with love. <3

reported, you'll be ban before you die mouhahahahaha

I don't care, you're lifeless. This is just a forum, it's internet. You should have real life. Run and find a mod. At least I can say: fuck you too. Hipócritas, morram logo. <3

hahahahahahaha enjoy your ban for eternity

I don't think so. 

We need moar Zelda, now!

We need moar Unchartedzz!

We need less DLCs.

It's not the End of the World, but at least it's the end of all the End of the World nonsense. That's good enough.

Now that it's over, how will the world end in 2013?

Gilgamesh said:
Now that it's over, how will the world end in 2013?

North Korea.

In your face, Maya Angelou!