By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
its still 21 here , world might end , believe xD

Well It's the 22nd here now lol

Around the Network
killerzX said:
sethnintendo said:
History is filled with fools that think they are part of something special like the "end of the world". A world without humans wouldn't be the end of the world. It would actually be its savior.

you are one demented human being.

speak for yourself, maybe the world would be better off without selfloathing people like you.

The truth hurts sometimes.  Get back to me when humans stop destroying the planet over greed.

Heaven has pretty decent internet.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

this is so lame, I woke expecting the entire human race to be gone but here we are

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
this is so lame, I woke expecting the entire human race to be gone but here we are

fuck!!! something was wrong!! lol

34 years playing games.

Around the Network
zippy said:
RedInker said:
Im still alive. Whoop whoop!!!!

Yes, you have Bristol Rovers relegation fight to look forward to ;)

Whoop whoop. John Ward FTW!

What if the world has already ended and we're living on another plane of existence. One where people have no pain, no hate, no sorrow, cause she's a superfreak yeow

The Mayans where just high.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

If today is the end of the world, then I'm not really spending it any differently.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

think-man said:
Well the countdown has ended :P and all that was achieved from this thread was the banning of 3 users lol.

I guess the apocalypse did come for them in the forums.

So, i guess we can officially say the mayan predictions are all crap? That should invalidate some of the crazy alien conspiracies the history channel comes up with.