By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It is officially the 21st in my country and the world didn't end....Yay!!

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

the world should end. too many whores, pricks, selfish people, etc

Nothing yet and I live in the mid west of the US. The good news is its snowing.

Horrorfest said:
the world should end. too many whores, pricks, selfish people, etc

No good reason to kill the rest... besides, its gonna happen.

The apocalypse is coming, but its far beyond our life time. Its not gonna be the Sun engulfing the earth but andromeda colliding with the milky way. Our death sentance is already marked. Its gonna be pretty much impossible to survive that.

When the universe wants you dead, it does it in style. xD

To be honest though, you never know. We might have the technology to survive the high temperatures by then... but then we still have to cope with the Sun expanding... at that point we kind of need to have the capability to travel to other star systems.

It's 10:50pm over here right now (Pacific). 1 hour and 10 minutes left.

Around the Network

Im still alive. Whoop whoop!!!!

Well the countdown has ended :P and all that was achieved from this thread was the banning of 3 users lol.

What a crappy end of the world. I'm going to start a kickstarter project to fund a mission to crash the Earth with the Moon or something.

killerzX said:
sethnintendo said:
History is filled with fools that think they are part of something special like the "end of the world". A world without humans wouldn't be the end of the world. It would actually be its savior.

you are one demented human being.

speak for yourself, maybe the world would be better off without selfloathing people like you.

What a totally unappropriate response.

Player2 said:

What a crappy end of the world. I'm going to start a kickstarter project to fund a mission to crash the Earth with the Moon or something.

I will fund it.