By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lighting Returns: Final Fantasy Xlll trailer

BasilZero said:
dahuman said:

WHAT, THE, FUCK?! They don't even other with other characters anymore!?!??!! It's just Lighting? whoa!?!?!?!?!

This was already announced like a month ago or so, or was it at TGS , cant remember but its old news.

Old news or not, it's like they are not even trying anymore. It even looks terrible and the animation looks just bad.

Around the Network
dahuman said:
BasilZero said:
dahuman said:

WHAT, THE, FUCK?! They don't even other with other characters anymore!?!??!! It's just Lighting? whoa!?!?!?!?!

This was already announced like a month ago or so, or was it at TGS , cant remember but its old news.

Old news or not, it's like they are not even trying anymore. It even looks terrible and the animation looks just bad.

I really wouldn't be concerned with animations right now. They're not even a year into the development process yet, and if that was the trailer shown at TGS it's already months outdated. To be honest i'm surprised they showed a trailer of a game that early in development.

What i'm concerned about is that stupid time mechanic.

Wagram said:
dahuman said:
BasilZero said:
dahuman said:

I really wouldn't be concerned with animations right now. They're not even a year into the development process yet, and if that was the trailer shown at TGS it's already months outdated. To be honest i'm surprised they showed a trailer of a game that early in development.

OK, I was literally thinking that it's a Vita game when I watched the trailer, if this is months old, then that makes it much better.............. no not really TBH....... FF13 I was at least able to finish without problems, FF13-2 I'm struggling ATM because it's like a FF13 land history wiki that I'm trying to fix, and this thing just looks like a terrible idea when she said the world would end in 13 days.... really? How cliche can they be? If this was like FF6 then it's what, 6 days left? Come the fuck on.

You should be VERY concerned.

BasilZero said:
dahuman said:
Wagram said:
dahuman said:
BasilZero said:
dahuman said:

OK, I was literally thinking that it's a Vita game when I watched the trailer, if this is months old, then that makes it much better.............. no not really TBH....... FF13 I was at least able to finish without problems, FF13-2 I'm struggling ATM because it's like a FF13 land history wiki that I'm trying to fix, and this thing just looks like a terrible idea when she said the world would end in 13 days.... really? How cliche can they be? If this was like FF6 then it's what, 6 days left? Come the fuck on.

You should be VERY concerned.

Final Fantasy VI wouldnt have a ridiculous storyline nor a ridiculous character lead if it was having a sequel.

I know, I'm just using a random number, it might as well be FF25 and 25 days.

It looks cool but the trailer itself is weird somehow... the scenes and gameplay portions they have decided to show don't really blend together well.

I'm excited though! :D

Around the Network

It looks like sh*t! I'll still end up buying it though because im a stupid final fantasy fanboy. But seriously wtf did I just watch.....

I'm actually surprised, that was a good trailer. The gameplay will probably be good, but I think the story and the characters will be horse manure. Settings look okay, same as FF13-2, nothing stands out that well. Looks like it will be an above average game, but that isn't saying much.

Combat looks the same but seems to function differently.

I still think its most probably gonna turn out crap as expected, but i await a demo before release so i can pass judgement after seeing if they got rid of the terrible combat system or its still the same crap.

hmmmm......not grabbing my attention, might have to wait until a big drop in price...

Sad this will sell because of stupid final fantasy fanboys.