BasilZero said:
the_dengle said:

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT, Square

What is that from?

Majoras Mask if I had to guess.

Around the Network
the_dengle said:

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT, Square

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Wow that was really bad.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

NobleTeam360 said:
Looks cool to me. Buying day one, Still I can't help but wonder why had Versus 13 and Kingdom Hearts 3 taken so long to get even a glimmer of light. If they had released Versus 13 and KDH 3 over the past 5 or 6 years then maybe Square Enix could have restored fans faith in the company. Oh well I still like Final Fantasy 13.

its because the Versus XIII team has been helping with other projects such as Final Fantasy XIV ARR, XIII-2, and Lightning Returns.

Final Fantasy XIV ARR development team has some 300 members so I think its safe to include Versus team in there.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Everyone hold that thought, I found another.

Around the Network

Sorry, looks pretty bad to me... XV time.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

hatmoza said:
I feel genuine sorrow for the people who've been waiting for VS XIII for the last 7 years.

sadist

It's not that I have anything against Square Enix, I'm just not excited in the story telling and gameplay that is coming out from their staff. Maybe things will change in the future, but for now I've lost interest in any new reversions or expansions on the 13th series of Final Fantasy.

WHAT, THE, FUCK?! They don't even bother with other characters anymore!?!??!! It's just Lighting? whoa!?!?!?!?!

The video looks kinda like a vertical slice. There is a lot of work to be done still, so that's why some things look really out of place.