By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you like the new final fantasy 13 - 3 Lightning design ?

Tagged games:

do you like it?

yes 26 32.10%

no 24 29.63%

I am finalfantasy 13 hater and this sucks :( 10 12.35%

I want ff vs 13 21 25.93%

Total:81

the armors are interchangeble there's like 20 or so throught the whole game. And Likely more through DLC. (bleh on DLC).

http://www.novacrystallis.com/?p=3897.

I like the defaults of FFXIII and FFXIII-2 more. But I still like it.

But, I like having 20 outfits more than one set one. I've thought Final Fantasy and every RPG in general should have this for a long time. Xenoblade had it, Resonance of Fate had it, Final Fantasy X-2 sort of had it (in battles atleast). Final Fantasy XIII-2 had it if you paid for it. JRPG's have ignored this a bit too much.

Around the Network

badass and hot at the same time

I like it

I LOVE ICELAND!

I don't care for it. It lacks a universal design theme. She looks like an MMO character with pieces of different armor sets equipped.

It's not bad at all, dark and feisty at the same time

im waiting for a 3D print in the collector's edition

miz1q2w3e said:
It doesn't show enough skin.

Agreed, i want to see thighs

think-man said:
Wtf! I don't like it at all. Sqaure Enix never fails to disappoint.

This comes from a person who has Final Fantasy's worse* stylistic approach in his sig

*good game, horrible art for a FF game

Darc Requiem said:
She looks like an MMO character...

What ?!

MMOs have insane customization, how the heck can you make any character that doesn't vaguely remind someone of something in some MMO...

My personal opinion?

I think it looks terrible. Like a Power Rangers villian knockoff or something.

It just doesn't look badass to me..... just kinda goofy =/

Around the Network

Don't like it. Personally I do not like the goddess outfit (hell, even the fact she is a godess was terrible) and like more the FF13 lightning. But oh well, its Square Enix tradition to make sequels worse each time :D

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

another scan

even if it's too early to tell, i like this one alittle more than the XIII-2 armor.

it has actually been a complain of mine through FF XIII, that is was a bit too "bright" as a game but this new outfit looks properly menacing

OH YES :) looks like a Mass Effect outfit a lot though, but whatever... can't wait for this, this stupid apocalypse has better NOT happen!

DigitalDevilSummoner said:

It's not bad at all, dark and feisty at the same time

im waiting for a 3D print in the collector's edition

miz1q2w3e said:
It doesn't show enough skin.

Agreed, i want to see thighs

think-man said:
Wtf! I don't like it at all. Sqaure Enix never fails to disappoint.

This comes from a person who has Final Fantasy's worse* stylistic approach in his sig

*good game, horrible art for a FF game

Darc Requiem said:
She looks like an MMO character...

What ?!

MMOs have insane customization, how the heck can you make any character that doesn't vaguely remind someone of something in some MMO...

You might want to quote my whole post or at the very least the whole sentence. I said

"I don't care for it. It lacks a universal design theme. She looks like an MMO character with pieces of different armor sets equipped."

The whole point of the sentence you misquoted, and completely took out of context ,was to support my view that she lacks a uniform design theme.

Darc Requiem said:

You might want to quote my whole post or at the very least the whole sentence. I said

"I don't care for it. It lacks a universal design theme. She looks like an MMO character with pieces of different armor sets equipped."

The whole point of the sentence you misquoted...

what on earth did you think i was referring to when i said  "insane customization".

english, do you speak it ?