By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 5 Reasons why PS3 owners are Superior to Xbox 360 owners (with chartz)

crissindahouse said:
btw who does really believe that penis size chart? italy on 6 common haha that was a good joke^^

I guess you did a lot of research on Italian guys?

Around the Network

This thread, I concur with it.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

@OP:

As those criteria and facts apply, adding a pinch of sadomasochism, also to PC gamers, they must be undisputably true, so I totally agree. Adding a larger dose of sadomasochism they apply to Linux PC gamers too!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

PDF said:
I am incredibly confused. I don't know if I should be happy as a PS3 fan or upset as an American

Just check if your penis size is average or outstanding compared to the meh American average and you'll have the answer!   

If still in doubt check also the less important parameters, like health, IQ, heigth. You can just not bother checking your sexual activity, because as an American you should be happy to please God doing it as rarely as possible. 

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

S.T.A.G.E. said:
slowmo said:
Didn't the US and UK finish first and third in the Olympics thus proving 360 fans are stronger, fitter, healthier, more competitive and simply winners unlike their PS3 loser brethren!

My penis is bigger than yours.

Only when you're looking at your PS3

Around the Network

i didnt like this thread, then i saw the last chart. now i completely agree. im thinking about becoming a huge ass relentless fanboy as well

Interesting that half of the countries with largest penises are in Africa. Wonder if its accurate?
Also, if you read that source, it says that Asians have the smallest penises, and that's where PS3 sells best, so your point is disproved.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

THIS IS HILARIOUS....

*Walks off crying* What about us who own both and love both?