By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 5 Reasons why PS3 owners are Superior to Xbox 360 owners (with chartz)

I don't need 5 reasons! I already knew they were :P

Around the Network

+1

Jay520 said:
crissindahouse said:

you found a new category of human right now, poor people whith an on average better health

and the billionairs in usa have to have super cancer or something haha

I would put it this way. 360 owners are richer, but PS3 owners aren't poor. PS3 owners are rich enough to live a healthy, fullfilling life. However, 360 owners are too rich and they eat too much food which causes health conditions. Ps3 owners tend to be in the perfect middleground between rich and poor.

I would say the PS3 owners have a good chunk of money because it still sold more than the 360 launch at $599.

if it makes my penis bigger i concur

Above & Beyond

This is the dumbest thread I've ever seen......

Stop hating and start playing.

Around the Network
slowmo said:
Didn't the US and UK finish first and third in the Olympics thus proving 360 fans are stronger, fitter, healthier, more competitive and simply winners unlike their PS3 loser brethren!

My penis is bigger than yours.

chapset said:
Adam lanza was a xbox360 owner, just saying

Very unfortunate post that shouldn't ever be made, even if it is made as a joke.

People from Al Queda more than likely prefer Playstation 3. Therefore, PS3 owners are more likely to be terrorists than 360 owners.

Since I'm a PS360 owner, I guess I'm a fat terrorist, or something like that. If McDonalds refuses to give me a lifetime supply of Big Macs, I'll bomb them.

nice thread and you as a superior being should know that POOLS are shit

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

BuckStud said:

This is the dumbest thread I've ever seen......

What do you think is so dumb about it? It makes perfect sense to me.