By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you believe in Aliens/UFO's?

Lets say for a second they have visited Earth, why have we not heard from them ourselves?

Do you think the Government is covering it up?

I think the world would be in too much of a shock if they were to be revealed suddenly, maybe the US keep it secret to be the first to harness it's technology, apparently the B2 Bomber was made via reverse engineering a Alien craft, apparently it flies with by Gravity propulsion.

Discuss.

Around the Network

no i dont believe in aliens and ufos

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I believe in the vastness of the universe, and that is has got to be filled with something. I don't believe that our planet is important enough to warrant an interstellar trip.

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

While i believe there are other life forms on other planets i don't believe the "form" they've given them. This whole green, huge-eye thing.

I also believe in ghosts

Hell no......

Around the Network

@valen200

Why wouldn't it be?

We do pointless stuff like go to the Moon and plan travelling to Mars.

Why wouldn't an Alien be interested in visiting a place with civilization?

Aliens yes, UFOs no!

I dont think life is as special and unique as some people give it credit for. I think there must be life on other planets and that its as normal as the sun rising in the morning.

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

no. I'm sane, thanks :)

@--OkeyDokey--

You saying I'm not?

At Artofangels-

Well, seriously we not really close to anything major in the galaxy that we know of. Yes, exploration is a cause that furthers it's own ends. We climb mountains, it is said, because they are there. Still, in order for an alien race to actually take an interest in us you have to assume that it is worth the resources to travel here and then start drawing patterns in crops or whatever conspiracy theory is en vogue.

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960