By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you believe in Aliens/UFO's?

Aliens... Yes I suspect there is and of course there would be a massive cover up as the world would go to pot in less than a day in blind panic. There is plenty of 'space' in the universe and beyond not to keep a open mind, the earth is not that old and neither is our star (the sun).

As for ghosts, well not too sure about that one, a good portion of it can be explained by dust particles reflecting in the air (esp. in houses). And other reasonable explainations. Although there are a handfull of cases that are of course 'unexplained'.

Good to see this site is still going 

Around the Network

I believe that in our vast Universe there is Aliens. It's silly to think that the Earth would be the only planet with life on it. Just in our Solar System (which is a tiny dot on our Galaxy), we found life forms on other planets.

Parokki said:
There are definitely unidentified flying objects!!! I see them all the time!!!

As for aliens, they definitely exist somewhere, but there probably hasn't been any interaction between us humans and sentient extraterrestrials during recorded history. It's possible, but I haven't seen any convincing evidence, so I'm forced to remain very skeptical.

My dear friend, you can read a lot of those interactions on the bible... or just waching the ancient cultures ruins.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

vaio said:
stclam said:
It would be strange if our Earth is the only planet in that have lifes

but that doesn't mean the those UFO reports in the news are true
99.999999999999% of them can be explained by common sense
those alien kidnapper stories are nothing but stupid

I am not saying that all of the absuction stories are true but some has to be, it´s impossible for all of them to be fake.

I believe in the reports from pilots and akthough i was skeptical to Phil schneider I changed my mind when they tried to kill him 13 times in one year and then finally killed him.

it could be illusion, misled by hypnotherapy, affected by drugs or alcohol, over-imagination, and many of them are simply liars 

Everybody got a digitial camera, video cam nowadays, and there are trillions of Surveillance camera, internet cam everywhere, not a single of them can capture those little green man?

but i actually love paranormal things! i read a lot of books about ghosts, alien, prophency, ancient culture.....i just dont belive those stories from $2 novel

Humans have been known for hallucinating for a very long time. And they've also been known for interpreting the words of others to suit their own beliefs, irregardless of original meaning. As such, any claims I see to the effect of aliens, magic, the supernatural, or other such unconfirmed and/or unlikely phenomena are nothing more than misinterpretation or hallucination without definitive evidence. I know I seem a bit of a stick-in-the-mud in this regard, but quite frankly, I've seen the human ability to re-imagine the world around us mis-used for decidedly negative purposes often enough to not let such things hold sway over me.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Around the Network

Possible that their is somewhere life on a other planet with creatures on it that we can describe as aliens;.

But would it be a good thing if we found out that we can live on that planet too? we would possible take it over and destroy it like earth.

ofcrs i do believe in aliens..
after i saw how people think..
i think i am an alien

mesoteto said:
W29 said:
Hell no......

thats the same response you would have gotten out of early explorers if aske, do you think there are other countries out there with inteligent life?

lol...but of course there is life out on other countries, but aliens. For me it's not believeable and I'm not going to believe until the day they say "Hi, W29". That's when I will believe other than that. 

Hell no...

W29 said:
mesoteto said:
W29 said:
Hell no......

thats the same response you would have gotten out of early explorers if aske, do you think there are other countries out there with inteligent life?

lol...but of course there is life out on other countries, but aliens. For me it's not believeable and I'm not going to believe until the day they say "Hi, W29". That's when I will believe other than that. 

Hell no...

You don't believe in God W29?  Or has he come up to you and said "Hi W29!"

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

i think they could exist but we don't know it yet

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.