By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console/handheld are you going to buy next? When? And why?

PS3 60gb with FULL BC

Soon - maybe in a week or two

Why? I found a brand new 60gb PS3 at K-Mart. Put it on layaway for 2 months, but business is going really good, so I may pick it up this week.

I want full BC. I would possibly consider an 80gb with Motorstorm and that Spidey BR, but I am a Full BC fan all the way. I can think of a lot of other things to buy with $550 ($499 plus tax) and I may still change my mind (at least I'll get a warranty too).

That's it. I may buy a new pic, or use the cash on an HDTV. I am not excited about the current PS3 lineup. Stay tuned ...

Around the Network

I'm getting a PS3, this summer, simply because it its now worth the price with the insane games slated for release this year that I've been waiting for!
Also, it'll be perfect for our Bravia 40" and the DAV-Z suround.
Gran Turismo 5 with racing seat and Logitech 900 degree steering, clutch, break and gas pedals and 6 speed manual gearbox FTW!!!!!!

Which: Playstation 3 (not 40gb)

When: When I find a decent priced 60gb. Or when Sony show Europe some respect and bring out the 80gb or at least something else beside the 40gb one.

Why: Games coming out on it as well as BC and many other features.

Hmm, pie.

I'm not sure because it will be a few years before I make my next purchase ( I have a Wii and DS right now).

I'll either be buying a 360 long downt the line when they're very cheap, or just waiting to see the next round of consoles to see where I'm going to go.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
I'm not sure because it will be a few years before I make my next purchase ( I have a Wii and DS right now).

I'll either be buying a 360 long downt the line when they're very cheap, or just waiting to see the next round of consoles to see where I'm going to go.

I thought were cool. What happened? 

Around the Network

Maybe, very maybe an US PS2. As I´m fed up with the Japanese games and am even buying US WII games for instance right now, I might end up buying an US PS2, but I hate the PS2 GFX on my LCD TV so chance might be I´ll end up selling my JP PS2 collection and its over PS2 period for me. Then its simply... none. Got PSP, DS, PS3 and WII already.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

PS3, when the price comes down to at least $400 AUD and it comes with rumble and BC standard.

ps3. when i get a hdtv or when the price hits 250 euro.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

PS3 or Wii ... it all depends on which will have a batter lineup untill the end of the year ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Wii

When: When my bank account and wii aval match.