By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Little big Planet is HUGE flop, we need to squawk about it

sales2099 said:
Reposting since it the OP claims he never saw it at all lol

24th November 2012 1 130,541 N/A 130,541
01st December 2012 2 35,275 -73.0% 165,816

98 Forza Motorsport 3
99 Diablo III PC Activision
100 PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

- OP used retail sales from LBP to prove a point. Retail sales here proves the example is flawed and doesn't match.

- User then refers to untrackable digital sales...rendering this thread and point moot.

Case closed.

Hahahaha, you arew funny man. 

The point is: a game may sell well lifetime no matter the first weeks. So, we'll have to wait and see. I think it's gonna flop, but you're totally missing the point.

On another point, what's with that comment about sony fans being though in the PS2 days? That's ridiculous (even for you).

Around the Network
Laurel Aitken said:
sales2099 said:

98 Forza Motorsport 3

- OP used retail sales from LBP to prove a point. Retail sales here proves the example is flawed and doesn't match.

- User then refers to untrackable digital sales...rendering this thread and point moot.

Case closed.

The point is: a game may sell well lifetime no matter the first weeks. So, we'll have to wait and see. I think it's gonna flop, but you're totally missing the point.

On another point, what's with that comment about sony fans being though in the PS2 days? That's ridiculous (even for you).

My point is his example doesnt match, which I proved.

And the other comment was more a joke, saying that they were proud and tough since PS2 was #1. Their games sold great and they can proudly stand by their sales numbers. Now, excuses come out of the woodwork on why their games underperform. I feel the bar has been lowered.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
Laurel Aitken said:
sales2099 said:

98 Forza Motorsport 3

Case closed.

My point is his example doesnt match, which I proved.

And the other comment was more a joke, saying that they were proud and tough since PS2 was #1. Their games sold great and they can proudly stand by their sales numbers. Now, excuses come out of the woodwork on why their games underperform. I feel the bar has been lowered.

Yeah... as I said before... you're missing the point and that "joke" is ridiculous even for you.

HAHAHAHAHA

good one! :D

It burns.