By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes, Tomorrow

famousringo said:
takkxyz said:
Not in Canada, as far as I can tell.

EB Games lists it as shipping on the 22nd, which in my experience means that they'll recieve a shipment by courier at a random time within 24 hours of launch day.

Hmm, I hope EB gets it............FS and BB don't have it listed anywhere.

Around the Network

anyone else think the boxart is crap? If i didn't know about the game, i would have thought wtf he's holding a florescence tube...

I have a 10% off my next purchase at GS coupon so I am getting it for 5$ less. Unfortunately, my local GS people said that NMH ships tomorrow but they are not getting it until next day. It always pisses me off when they do that whole shipping date bs. You said that game it out by 22nd then I'd better be able to walk in and buy the game.

Proud owner of the following gaming devices:

PC, XBox 360, Wii, PS2, DS, PS3

I can't wait to see what this game has in store story and gameplay-wise (K7 convinced me that Suda makes some definite gems). And @ Galaki I don't see anything wrong with the boxart if anything it helps the game a bit to get a close up on that beam katana to make it look intense.

I will be getting this game on June 16th for my b-day.

Around the Network

I would say 500K worldwide lifetime for the game is a success. It's not high budget, and that would be more sales than ANY game Suda has ever made. I'll be buying it first thing tomorrow.

I will buy it tomorrow, those pictures of Suda 51 being ignore in Japan broke my heart. Also we need to support 3 party Wii Games (the good ones) and new interesting IP.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

famousringo said:
takkxyz said:
Not in Canada, as far as I can tell.

EB Games lists it as shipping on the 22nd, which in my experience means that they'll recieve a shipment by courier at a random time within 24 hours of launch day.

Thanks, I'll look into it on Wednesday.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

I'll be getting this game later, I'm too busy with work/PC games.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Well we don`t even have a release date for Brawl down under, so I definately need a Wii game to tide me over. This doesn`t come out in Australia until mid to late Feb though, I`ll just have to wait as we Aussie gamers always have to. Still I`ll definately be giving it a go.