By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who else has straight up no luck with women?

How is your relationship with the ladies?

In a relationship 45 21.43%

Single, but looking 33 15.71%

Single and don't give a shit 51 24.29%

Shit luck like me 43 20.48%

Married 14 6.67%

Would rather jerk off 24 11.43%

Total:210
HesAPooka said:
techhunter80 said:

Luck, I don't need it a lot of girls are just attracted to me but the bad thing is I don't have a clue that they do until they or someone they know tell me. Mostly because I think they are just being nice, damn I'm clueless. But I've never been in a relationship 'cause I haven't been really interested in any girls yet. However there is this one girl I'm thinking of getting to know.

That's called being young. As far as i'm concerned if a girl is spending time with you she's into you in one way or another. 

Hahaha I'm not sure what you mean by that exactly.  However, I am single and don't really care.  There are plenty of girls that like spending time with me, but I haven't been trying to go at them at all.  

To OP:

Honestly, I feel like I should spend my time on other stuff before I get into relationship stuff.  When I was younger, in my teenage years, I felt like I wanted to be in a relationship.  However, I lacked any sort of confidence because during that time, many people made fun of my physical appearance.  It's possible to want to be in a relationship not because you want to be in one, but because you want someone there to help you cope with what you're going through.  I think that if this is the case, do not do it.  The higher you go, the harder you fall (you know the cliche).  

Around the Network

No luck here. I've had something beyond friendship with two women. The first was quite eager at first and the whole thing seemed just perfect. She then went on a trip and when she came back, she had lost all interest. She kinda broke my heart because she really seemed to like me and the change in attitude was so unexpected...

Anyway, on to the other girl. The whole thing ended just last Tuesday. We met a couple of weeks ago, everything seemed to go very well. Then two weeks ago she was at a bar with her friends and wanted me to come get her from there, she was in pretty bad shape (took a bit too much). Turns out, she still hadn't got over her ex and I was a lot like him. When we got to my place and after some things had happened, she was all like 'I love you' and told me she liked me for who I am instead of liking me because I reminded her of her ex-boyfriend. Then last Tuesday, after seemingly avoiding meeting me for a couple of days, she told me our thing couldn't work because I reminded her too much of her ex and I was ripping open her wounds. I was, hmm, shocked, and couldn't really say much to it and I let it go a bit too easily... Now that I've had some time to actually think about it, I'm sure I would give her all the care she needs and support her through whatever she's going through because she really is worth the effort. She's so... real? Anyway, kinda disheartening!

So yeah, no luck here. There's one more thing I need for happiness and it's someone to love and someone to love me back, and sometimes I really doubt I'm going to find that happiness... My experiences haven't exactly given me hope. >.

MDMAlliance said:
HesAPooka said:
techhunter80 said:

Luck, I don't need it a lot of girls are just attracted to me but the bad thing is I don't have a clue that they do until they or someone they know tell me. Mostly because I think they are just being nice, damn I'm clueless. But I've never been in a relationship 'cause I haven't been really interested in any girls yet. However there is this one girl I'm thinking of getting to know.

That's called being young. As far as i'm concerned if a girl is spending time with you she's into you in one way or another. 

Hahaha I'm not sure what you mean by that exactly.  However, I am single and don't really care.  There are plenty of girls that like spending time with me, but I haven't been trying to go at them at all.  

To OP:

Honestly, I feel like I should spend my time on other stuff before I get into relationship stuff.  When I was younger, in my teenage years, I felt like I wanted to be in a relationship.  However, I lacked any sort of confidence because during that time, many people made fun of my physical appearance.  It's possible to want to be in a relationship not because you want to be in one, but because you want someone there to help you cope with what you're going through.  I think that if this is the case, do not do it.  The higher you go, the harder you fall (you know the cliche).  

I was referring to not knowing if a girl is into you. 

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Shitty luck here too...no,is more like a curse to me. I can be friend with girls pretty easily but they always stop talking too me after a while. Its been like this all my life. So I guess going beyond friendship with a girl it's impossible for me.

i attrack older women most of the time, but they look like they'er in thier 20's. and then there are relationships. can't start one to last a month let alone a life time, so i've dicided that i'll look for a friend with no strings attached, and see wht happens.

Around the Network
HesAPooka said:
MDMAlliance said:

To OP:

"As far as i'm concerned if a girl is spending time with you she's into you in one way or another. "  I am referring to this quote specifically.  I am not sure if you're trying to say girls are into you if they spend time with you, or if you're saying girls don't spend time with you if they didn't like you in some form.

Threads like this make me glad to be gay...
In terms of "luck" and "relationships," it just seems so much easier than being straight...
I don't know how you guys do it...
I'm not being sarcastic...
I can't imagine dealing with different chemistry and biology...

Have a nice day...

MDMAlliance said:
HesAPooka said:
MDMAlliance said:

To OP:

"As far as i'm concerned if a girl is spending time with you she's into you in one way or another. "  I am referring to this quote specifically.  I am not sure if you're trying to say girls are into you if they spend time with you, or if you're saying girls don't spend time with you if they didn't like you in some form.

I'm saying as for the most part if a girl is spending time with you, one on one. She most likely likes you. This is true about 85% of the time. I'm not talking about meeting for an hour for lunch. I'm talking about actually hanging out with you for a 3-5 hours on a regular weekly basis. 

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

HesAPooka said:
techhunter80 said:

Please elaborate

So I'm not alone in this website, let alone planet earth!