By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us release date announced!

I'll be too busy with God of War: Ascension at the time of its release.

Around the Network
Ucell said:
I'll be too busy with God of War: Ascension at the time of its release.

With all the PS3 exclusives coming out I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and wait till Black Friday on all except the ones with the best preorder bonuses.  I'm going to choose 3 games between GTA5, Last of Us, God of War, Puppeteer, Beyond, Tomb Raider, Bioshock, and Sly in the first half of next year :(

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

riderz13371 said:
dahuman said:
Aldro those are pre rendered, it's not hard to tell :P ND is good at using those though as is Santa Monica, you are still immersed and not taken out from the game even when they use it since they use the same engine with higher quality assets to make those.

Pre-rendered IN GAME. This is why there is little to no difference between cut scenes and actual gameplay. 

uh no, it means it's a high quality video file created for playback, it's not rendered in real time and is generally rendered using a dev workstation runing the ND engine much like how you create videos using the Source Filmmaker using the Source Engine, they are most likely made on a dev PC.

pezus said:
A-class photoshop! (paint ;o)

Supposed to be studying for a test tomorrow. Really brings out my inner artist LOL

O_O

Around the Network

Releasing almost a month after the end of The Walking Dead Season 3.

Sounds great to me!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!