By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Current vs Last, a Console Sales Story (COMPLETE!)

Final Smash: Should somone one do this at the start of every gen?

yes 65 75.58%

no 3 3.49%

show me the money! 7 8.14%

Total:75
retroking1981 said:
I think it'll end march a lot closer to the PS3 than Wii, least it had a decent start.

What do you mean?

Overall, it will be well ahead of PS3 for the launch to March total. Are you referring to its weekly trend?

Around the Network
superchunk said:
retroking1981 said:
I think it'll end march a lot closer to the PS3 than Wii, least it had a decent start.

What do you mean?

Overall, it will be well ahead of PS3 for the launch to March total. Are you referring to its weekly trend?

Sorry I wasn't very clear there.

I think come the end of March it will have sold closer to 2,858,000 (PS3) than 5,837,000 (Wii).

Basically I don't think the WiiU will sell more than 4,347,500 by the end of March

By the End of January I think we'll have a pretty good idea how the year will end and if Wii U will meet Nintendo's goals. So far it's looking good.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

retroking1981 said:
superchunk said:
retroking1981 said:

What do you mean?

I think come the end of March it will have sold closer to 2,858,000 (PS3) than 5,837,000 (Wii).

Basically I don't think the WiiU will sell more than 4,347,500 by the end of March

But. The wii u has already 2.5 million it's nOtgoing to sell only 400k in three months

shiackz said:
retroking1981 said:
superchunk said:
retroking1981 said:

What do you mean?

But. The wii u has already 2.5 million it's nOtgoing to sell only 400k in three months

Where are you getting 400k in 3 months from?

Its at 2.5m now like you said and by the end of march I don't think it'll be above 4,347,500.

To be above that it needs to average 142,115 for the next 13 weeks. I do not believe this will happen. I think somewhere between 3.5-4m by the end of March will be more realistic

Around the Network
retroking1981 said:
shiackz said:
retroking1981 said:
superchunk said:
retroking1981 said:

What do you mean?

Where are you getting 400k in 3 months from?

Its at 2.5m now like you said and by the end of march I don't think it'll be above 4,347,500.

To be above that it needs to average 142,115 for the next 13 weeks. I do not believe this will happen. I think somewhere between 3.5-4m by the end of March will be more realistic

4 million sold and 4.5 million shipped is my guess (as I've stated previously in other threads).

lol It was about 600k short of my prediction

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

scratch 200k minimum off already. NPD report only 460k WiiU's sold in the US for December not the 660k VGC had.

yeah, Wii U didn't have such a great start after all...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

what happened, why did all the numbers disappear?