By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumored 1st party Xbox 720 games

unless fable surprises us all and actually turns out good .. that's a pretty sorry looking list.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
the2real4mafol said:
JayWood2010 said:
the2real4mafol said:
Time for many new franchises I think

well 3 out of the 7 games listed is a new IP

Sorry i didn't see them, I just saw another Halo and Fable 

lol no need to apologize.  Halo has been confirmed but there is also.  We also know Black Tusk Studio is working on a game that is suppose to be microsoft's next "Halo".  we also don't know what the other unkown companies that Microsoft assembled in recent years are working on. Most likely Microsoft will play next gen like this gen.  Target the hardcore crowd at the beginning and play aggressive and then go towards casual for the late adopters.

Hopefully we will see rare make some better games this time round. 

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

JayWood2010 said:
Dallinor said:
JayWood2010 said:
the2real4mafol said:

well 3 out of the 7 games listed is a new IP.

Are they all kinect games?

Carnival Park will most likely be a kinect title.  i dont know about the other two.  Rare has also been rumored to be working on Banjo and Kazooie 3 and Conker's Worst Fur Day.  You really never know what rare will be doing because they seem to make both kinect and hardcore titles so most likely 1 will be harcore and the other 1 will be kinect.  The third who knows.

I've noticed you mentioned this quite a bit, I can't find anything online about this rumour, do you have a link?

I'm pretty dissapointed with this list, but the Halo Trilogy Remake has peaked my interest, Rare's samurai game could be good if done right, so I'm trying to be optimistic :)

TeddostheFireKing said:
JayWood2010 said:
Dallinor said:
JayWood2010 said:
the2real4mafol said:

well 3 out of the 7 games listed is a new IP.

Are they all kinect games?

Carnival Park will most likely be a kinect title.  i dont know about the other two.  Rare has also been rumored to be working on Banjo and Kazooie 3 and Conker's Worst Fur Day.  You really never know what rare will be doing because they seem to make both kinect and hardcore titles so most likely 1 will be harcore and the other 1 will be kinect.  The third who knows.

I've noticed you mentioned this quite a bit, I can't find anything online about this rumour, do you have a link?

I'm pretty dissapointed with this list, but the Halo Trilogy Remake has peaked my interest, Rare's samurai game could be good if done right, so I'm trying to be optimistic :)

That was just a name I read once.  Type in conker for nexbox, next gen, or xbox 720 and it should come up :) It's one of those titles that are very unlikely though because there is no proof.  It is just speculation unlike this rumor where people are actually digging up information.

After all those years people still don't know that MS never talk too much about games not releasing the same year?

Around the Network

samuri cheif=fruit ninga

Then again Sony is famous to talk about games 10years before they can even show a pre records tech demo.... I'll wait to see an actual in game footage before even listening to what Sony has to say.... looking at how they want to approach next gen.... I doubt they'll have anything to brag about one way or the other....

You know some websites have been known to fabricate content to drive hits to their site. So they can make more advertising revenue. I am just saying this site seems to be churning out something that came from inside a bulls ass. Maybe it is the cynic in me, but can anyone give me a good rationalization as to how this site is supposedly able to get all of this secret information from inside two companies that are actively competing against one another. Look one can happen, and two is suspicious, but over and over again. There should come a point when you rescind the idea of reasonable doubt, and say they are guilty as charged.

I won't comment on what they said, because I know in my bones its a bunch of stupid lies. That said the only real thing I want to comment on is the rumor about Conkers Worst Fur Day. We had a interview copy pasted on these forums two or three weeks ago from one of the developers who actually did some work on that game, and he made it pretty clear it was cancelled before he left Rare.

I am sure it is on some wish lists, but platforming titles aren't exactly burning up the sales charts. Rare has had two pretty public disasters in that genre this generation, and they have found a niche where they are making some real solid sales. Even if someone were to fish it out of a waste bin somewhere. The project probably wouldn't get the green light. The odds are just overwhelmingly stacked against it coming to pass.

JayWood2010 said:
the2real4mafol said:
JayWood2010 said:
the2real4mafol said:

well 3 out of the 7 games listed is a new IP

Sorry i didn't see them, I just saw another Halo and Fable 

lol no need to apologize.  Halo has been confirmed but there is also.  We also know Black Tusk Studio is working on a game that is suppose to be microsoft's next "Halo".  we also don't know what the other unkown companies that Microsoft assembled in recent years are working on. Most likely Microsoft will play next gen like this gen.  Target the hardcore crowd at the beginning and play aggressive and then go towards casual for the late adopters.

Microsoft isnt finished with Kinect. They will be playing with both the core and the casuals who use the 360 as a multimedia hub.

Halo Trilogy remake? What? That's just madness. How many times can halo: ce be remade? Also, Halo 3 to be remade to a next-gen engine...I'd never need another microsoft game...except for halo 5 & 6. 

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.