By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumored 1st party Xbox 720 games

DanneSandin said:
JayWood2010 said:
DanneSandin said:
JayWood2010 said:
DanneSandin said:

Oh, I wasn't aware it was only a demo! Yeah, then the re-make might have the edge! But I think UC4 will dominate Fable4, so it all evens out ;)

This only makes the whole thing even moar exciting!! :D Can't wait for the PS720 to launch :D

Yeah, most rumors has been pointing out at a prologue.  And yes Uncharted should edge out over fable 4.  Fable 4 will be big like every other in regards to sells but unless they can improve that series then I think it will also go down in sells moving into next gen like GT.  So I think it will drop.  Uncharted has the best chance of gaining more fans than the others since out of all of these games it is probably the one that has made fans and critics a like the happiest this generation.  These are all just predictions though.  

I agree that Fable has gone down hill, especially since the Journey -.- have you seen Angry Joe's raging about Fable3?! Funny as hell ^^ But they really need to improve the series as a whole now, and that's nothing you do while rushing to launch date...

No I haven't seen it, I'll have to check it out.  I'll definitely say Fable is one of the best RPG's but it is always missing something and they seem to do worst with each new title.  But if it get's released in 2013 that means they have been working on it for about 3 years which isn't to bad, although in my opinion I think they should just take 4 years to make it because if they just fine tuned everything and work on it a little harder it could be amazing.  It just never lives up to Peter Molyneux's expectations.  Glad he is gone.  Good guy help sell the game though haha

Journey is garbage and I hope Microsoft learned from trying to force hardcore title's on kinect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSaw85bliyQ <---That's some heavy rage!

I really really enjoyed Fable2, and saw my gf play through nr3 while laying sick in the couch, but can't say I was too impressed with it... And Journey looks to be utter shit. Now, I don't know how big Lions head is, but do they have the man power to make two games simultaneously? If so, Fable4 will surely be a launch title! I've personally never liked Peter Molyneux... lying douche.

II have no idea how big Lion Head is.  But I doubt that it took to much man power to make Journey.  Plus microsoft is funding these projects so they could have helped in that regards.  Honestly I'd like to see Lion Head do something new though.  Hopefully Fable 4 will be the last for a while and they can move on to something new if this turns out true.

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
A Halo trilogy will have the same effect as a next gen Halo 4. Thatll move some consoles and bring in the old Halo fans.

Ellaborate because to this day remakes are never as big as the original. 

JayWood2010 said:
DanneSandin said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSaw85bliyQ <---That's some heavy rage!

I really really enjoyed Fable2, and saw my gf play through nr3 while laying sick in the couch, but can't say I was too impressed with it... And Journey looks to be utter shit. Now, I don't know how big Lions head is, but do they have the man power to make two games simultaneously? If so, Fable4 will surely be a launch title! I've personally never liked Peter Molyneux... lying douche.

II have no idea how big Lion Head is.  But I doubt that it took to much man power to make Journey.  Plus microsoft is funding these projects so they could have helped in that regards.  Honestly I'd like to see Lion Head do something new though.  Hopefully Fable 4 will be the last for a while and they can move on to something new if this turns out true.

Sounds reasonable: launch the 720 with a Fable, and then start doing a new IP!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

JayWood2010 said:
sales2099 said:
A Halo trilogy will have the same effect as a next gen Halo 4. Thatll move some consoles and bring in the old Halo fans.

Which one you referring to?

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Nice to see a few new ips!

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
JayWood2010 said:
sales2099 said:

You said that a Halo trilogy will have the same effect as if Halo 4 would be launching on the NeXbox.  So explain because I say you are wrong.

JayWood2010 said:
sales2099 said:
JayWood2010 said:
sales2099 said:

You said that a Halo trilogy will have the same effect as if Halo 4 would be launching on the NeXbox.  So explain because I say you are wrong.

Well either one is a older game with a next gen facelift.

Halo 4 would benefit from being the most current Halo. But a next gen Halo trilogy has never been done before. It seems Halo fans have their own personal order of their favourite Halo games. This would please most of them. Also......this would essentially bring back Halo 2 online, which is huge to many Halo fans.

Point being, 3 Halo games never been done, graphical facelift for Halo 1, but especially Halo 2 and 3, Halo 2 online MP is back. Could be huge for MS.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
JayWood2010 said:
sales2099 said:
JayWood2010 said:
sales2099 said:

Well either one is a older game with a next gen facelift.

Halo 4 would benefit from being the most current Halo. But a next gen Halo trilogy has never been done before. It seems Halo fans have their own personal order of their favourite Halo games. This would please most of them. Also......this would essentially bring back Halo 2 online, which is huge to many Halo fans.

Point being, 3 Halo games never been done, graphical facelift for Halo 1, but especially Halo 2 and 3, Halo 2 online MP is back. Could be huge for MS.

Ok I see, I understood you wrong.  I thought you were saying if Halo 4wouldn't have been released on 360 but on the NeXbox instead.  Ok, yes you are right then.

Halo 2 nextbox edition would do very well

sethnintendo said:
Time for another Crimson Skies.

That would be perfect!

Still another Project Gotham Racing is nice.

I think they should make a new Conker game.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results