By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumored 1st party Xbox 720 games

JayWood2010 said:
DanneSandin said:
JayWood2010 said:
DanneSandin said:

Not as strong a line up as the rumored PS4/Omni I'd say... Halo remakes probably won't push as many systems as GT6 for the playstation... And Fable won't push as many systems as UC4....

I guess MS is hoping Kinect 2.0 will lure the casuals to it?

EDIT;  and this actually goes in line with the rumor we heard that MS will have a "soft launch" of xbox720 before hitting it with the bigger guns in spring of 2014

Yeah I'd say Halo is a bigger system seller than gran turismo.  We aren't talking about past generations. 

Anyways both PS4 and and NexBox seems to be pretty solid with launches if this turns out to be true.  

P.S.  Microsoft has many studios built that we have no clue what they are working on.  People need not mistake launch titles for the only titles.  We know black tusk studios or whatever their name is are wokring on something huge, but we still havent heard info on multiple other companies.

Any launch with halo and fable out of the gate is great and same goes to Uncharted and gran turismo so let's keep the complaining or comparing between the two at a minimium.

Maybe it is, I don't actually know. Probably though, since GT has legs and Halo sell a truck load in just a few days. But I don't think, but I could be wrong, that re-makes will be able to match the sales of a brand new GT title...

I'm not complaining, and didn't mean to sound like I were. But comparing them will be impossible if they release in the same year, and as we all know games sell systems. It'll be really interesting to see how they stack up to each other and how it'll impact Wii U :D no complaints man, just some thoughts I had ^^

Sorry, most of that was talking about everybody in the thread lol  I should have probably mentioned that.  

Well for PS4 itll most likely be GT6 Prologue before GT6.  That has been rumored for a while, so when we compare a trilogy remake to a glorified demo I'd say Halo will have the edge.  I aslo feel like after this generation GT will be getting smaller by a few million.  Forza has been making a bigger impact and GT5 and prologue made many people upset this gen.

Oh, I wasn't aware it was only a demo! Yeah, then the re-make might have the edge! But I think UC4 will dominate Fable4, so it all evens out ;)

This only makes the whole thing even moar exciting!! :D Can't wait for the PS720 to launch :D

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
JayWood2010 said:
DanneSandin said:
JayWood2010 said:
DanneSandin said:

Not as strong a line up as the rumored PS4/Omni I'd say... Halo remakes probably won't push as many systems as GT6 for the playstation... And Fable won't push as many systems as UC4....

I guess MS is hoping Kinect 2.0 will lure the casuals to it?

EDIT;  and this actually goes in line with the rumor we heard that MS will have a "soft launch" of xbox720 before hitting it with the bigger guns in spring of 2014

Yeah I'd say Halo is a bigger system seller than gran turismo.  We aren't talking about past generations. 

Anyways both PS4 and and NexBox seems to be pretty solid with launches if this turns out to be true.  

P.S.  Microsoft has many studios built that we have no clue what they are working on.  People need not mistake launch titles for the only titles.  We know black tusk studios or whatever their name is are wokring on something huge, but we still havent heard info on multiple other companies.

Any launch with halo and fable out of the gate is great and same goes to Uncharted and gran turismo so let's keep the complaining or comparing between the two at a minimium.

Maybe it is, I don't actually know. Probably though, since GT has legs and Halo sell a truck load in just a few days. But I don't think, but I could be wrong, that re-makes will be able to match the sales of a brand new GT title...

I'm not complaining, and didn't mean to sound like I were. But comparing them will be impossible if they release in the same year, and as we all know games sell systems. It'll be really interesting to see how they stack up to each other and how it'll impact Wii U :D no complaints man, just some thoughts I had ^^

Sorry, most of that was talking about everybody in the thread lol  I should have probably mentioned that.  

Well for PS4 itll most likely be GT6 Prologue before GT6.  That has been rumored for a while, so when we compare a trilogy remake to a glorified demo I'd say Halo will have the edge.  I aslo feel like after this generation GT will be getting smaller by a few million.  Forza has been making a bigger impact and GT5 and prologue made many people upset this gen.

Oh, I wasn't aware it was only a demo! Yeah, then the re-make might have the edge! But I think UC4 will dominate Fable4, so it all evens out ;)

This only makes the whole thing even moar exciting!! :D Can't wait for the PS720 to launch :D

Yeah, most rumors has been pointing out at a prologue.  And yes Uncharted should edge out over fable 4.  Fable 4 will be big like every other in regards to sells but unless they can improve that series then I think it will also go down in sells moving into next gen like GT.  So I think it will drop.  Uncharted has the best chance of gaining more fans than the others since out of all of these games it is probably the one that has made fans and critics a like the happiest this generation.  These are all just predictions though.  

BasilZero said:
Halo Trilogy remake....unlikely..

No Banjo Kazooie /sadface.

Fable 4 sounds interesting

Oh snap Project Gotham Racing!

Banjo Kazooie is another rumor along with Conker's Worst Fur Day.  They have been rumored since early this year.

JayWood2010 said:
BasilZero said:

Banjo Kazooie is another rumor along with Conker's Worst Fur Day.  They have been rumored since early this year.

Please let these both be true.

BasilZero said:
JayWood2010 said:
BasilZero said:

Oh snap! Day 1 unless it is like Nuts & Bolts...or worse.

I don't think they will make another one like Nuts & Bolts.  They have seen it was unsuccessful and Microsoft will not allow something unsuccessful to be made.  They may try to use it with Kinect 2.0 though. 

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
JayWood2010 said:
BasilZero said:
JayWood2010 said:
BasilZero said:

Oh snap! Day 1 unless it is like Nuts & Bolts...or worse.

I don't think they will make another one like Nuts & Bolts.  They have seen it was successful and Microsoft will not allow something unsuccessful to be made.  They may try to use it with Kinect 2.0 though. 

NOOO!

Will that be the only control scheme or will it be a choice (or is it unconfirmed?)?

No that is just my guess.  Rare is Microsoft's biggest kinect studio in terms of success but they can also make quality hardcore titles so i  could see them trying to mix the two together with banjo.  Like what they did with mass effect 3.  You can use the controller and kinect at the same time.  Banjo wouldnt work without a controller

JayWood2010 said:
DanneSandin said:

Yeah, most rumors has been pointing out at a prologue.  And yes Uncharted should edge out over fable 4.  Fable 4 will be big like every other in regards to sells but unless they can improve that series then I think it will also go down in sells moving into next gen like GT.  So I think it will drop.  Uncharted has the best chance of gaining more fans than the others since out of all of these games it is probably the one that has made fans and critics a like the happiest this generation.  These are all just predictions though.  

I agree that Fable has gone down hill, especially since the Journey -.- have you seen Angry Joe's raging about Fable3?! Funny as hell ^^ But they really need to improve the series as a whole now, and that's nothing you do while rushing to launch date...

DanneSandin said:
JayWood2010 said:
DanneSandin said:

I agree that Fable has gone down hill, especially since the Journey -.- have you seen Angry Joe's raging about Fable3?! Funny as hell ^^ But they really need to improve the series as a whole now, and that's nothing you do while rushing to launch date...

No I haven't seen it, I'll have to check it out.  I'll definitely say Fable is one of the best RPG's but it is always missing something and they seem to do worst with each new title.  But if it get's released in 2013 that means they have been working on it for about 3 years which isn't to bad, although in my opinion I think they should just take 4 years to make it because if they just fine tuned everything and work on it a little harder it could be amazing.  It just never lives up to Peter Molyneux's expectations.  Glad he is gone.  Good guy help sell the game though haha

Journey is garbage and I hope Microsoft learned from trying to force hardcore title's on kinect.

A Halo trilogy will have the same effect as a next gen Halo 4. Thatll move some consoles and bring in the old Halo fans.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

JayWood2010 said:
DanneSandin said:
JayWood2010 said:
DanneSandin said:

No I haven't seen it, I'll have to check it out.  I'll definitely say Fable is one of the best RPG's but it is always missing something and they seem to do worst with each new title.  But if it get's released in 2013 that means they have been working on it for about 3 years which isn't to bad, although in my opinion I think they should just take 4 years to make it because if they just fine tuned everything and work on it a little harder it could be amazing.  It just never lives up to Peter Molyneux's expectations.  Glad he is gone.  Good guy help sell the game though haha

Journey is garbage and I hope Microsoft learned from trying to force hardcore title's on kinect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSaw85bliyQ <---That's some heavy rage!

I really really enjoyed Fable2, and saw my gf play through nr3 while laying sick in the couch, but can't say I was too impressed with it... And Journey looks to be utter shit. Now, I don't know how big Lions head is, but do they have the man power to make two games simultaneously? If so, Fable4 will surely be a launch title! I've personally never liked Peter Molyneux... lying douche.