By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumored 1st party Xbox 720 games

Some possible details may have popped up online on Saturday in regards to the first-party exclusive games that will be coming to theXbox 720 console. According to Dual Pixels, Microsoft Studios currently has several games in development in their “Fable,” “Halo,” “Kinectimals” and “Project Gotham Racing” franchises for the next-generation Xbox system (the website referred to it as Xbox Next). The new intellectual properties for theXbox 720 include “Carnival Park,” “Rise” in addition to “Chief Samurai,” which is being developed by Rare. You can check out some screens from “Halo 4” in the slideshow at the top of this article and the rumored list from Dual Pixels below:

Known first party XBox Next games: Halo Trilogy Remake, Chief Samurai by Rare, Project Gotham Racing, Kinectimals 2, Rise, Carnival Park, Fable 4

The Xbox 720 is expected to come out in North America sometime during the latter part of next year. The next-generation system will be the first home console release for Microsoft Studios since the launch of the Xbox 360 in North America on Nov. 16, 2006.

Around the Network

Time for many new franchises I think

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Time for another Crimson Skies.

the2real4mafol said:

well 3 out of the 7 games listed is a new IP

JayWood2010 said:
the2real4mafol said:

Sorry i didn't see them, I just saw another Halo and Fable 

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

Halo Trilogy remake? Part of me would love to play them in amazing graphics but with the fact we already got anniversary I think that would almost be excessive.

I'd buy it though >_

JayWood2010 said:

Some possible details may have popped up online on Saturday in regards to the first-party exclusive games that will be coming to theXbox 720 console. According to Dual Pixels, Microsoft Studios currently has several games in development in their “Fable,” “Halo,” “Kinectimals” and “Project Gotham Racing” franchises for the next-generation Xbox system (the website referred to it as Xbox Next). The new intellectual properties for theXbox 720 include “Carnival Park,” “Rise” in addition to “Chief Samurai,” which is being developed by Rare. You can check out some screens from “Halo 4” in the slideshow at the top of this article and the rumored list from Dual Pixels below:

Known first party XBox Next games: Halo Trilogy Remake, Chief Samurai by Rare, Project Gotham Racing, Kinectimals 2, Rise, Carnival Park, Fable 4

The Xbox 720 is expected to come out in North America sometime during the latter part of next year. The next-generation system will be the first home console release for Microsoft Studios since the launch of the Xbox 360 in North America on Nov. 16, 2006.

We might want to take this post with a grain of salt...

the2real4mafol said:
JayWood2010 said:
the2real4mafol said:

Sorry i didn't see them, I just saw another Halo and Fable 

lol no need to apologize.  Halo has been confirmed but there is also.  We also know Black Tusk Studio is working on a game that is suppose to be microsoft's next "Halo".  we also don't know what the other unkown companies that Microsoft assembled in recent years are working on. Most likely Microsoft will play next gen like this gen.  Target the hardcore crowd at the beginning and play aggressive and then go towards casual for the late adopters.

JayWood2010 said:
the2real4mafol said:

well 3 out of the 7 games listed is a new IP.

Are they all kinect games?

Dallinor said:
JayWood2010 said:
the2real4mafol said:

well 3 out of the 7 games listed is a new IP.

Are they all kinect games?

Carnival Park will most likely be a kinect title.  i dont know about the other two.  Rare has also been rumored to be working on Banjo and Kazooie 3 and Conker's Worst Fur Day.  You really never know what rare will be doing because they seem to make both kinect and hardcore titles so most likely 1 will be harcore and the other 1 will be kinect.  The third who knows.