Forums - Gaming Discussion - What deserves GoTY on VGA

Game of The Year

Assassin's Creed 3 21 11.23%

Dishonored 22 11.76%

Mass Effect 3 45 24.06%

Journey 66 35.29%

The Walking Dead 33 17.65%

Total:187

I am so tired of Journey getting so much hype for nothing. No story and it is under an hour long. Different =/= good.

Around the Network

Alright, I didn't really like dishonored or the walking dead. I never played ME3 but haven't heard good things about the ending. I liked AC3 allot but it wasn't perfect. I didn't expect to like Journey and went in doubtful but it's damn good. It probably deserves to win but I don't know if it will.

Given my taste in games, I'm almost 100% certain I'd think Journey is the best of that list, but I won't be able to play it until around Christmas when I get my PS3. It'll be one of the first things I download (along with a pile of PSOne Classics).

MentalAlliance said:

Given my taste in games, I'm almost 100% certain I'd think Journey is the best of that list, but I won't be able to play it until around Christmas when I get my PS3. It'll be one of the first things I download (along with a pile of PSOne Classics).

Wait so you voted for Journey even though you havent played it?

Yay!!!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
MentalAlliance said:

Wait so you voted for Journey even though you havent played it?

No, I haven't voted yet, but I'll be rooting for it anyway (not that I bother watching that offensive trash of an "awards" show).

Around the Network

I've only played Journey and Walking Dead. Both are great and i would be surprised if either win. Even though people got pissed at ME3 ending but if the gameplay and 90% of the game is just like ME2 than i'd go for it.

are these really the nominees? I say this is the weakest line-up in years....

that being said I'd go with The Walking Dead....

EDIT: BUT EVERYONE VOTE FOR XENOBLADE CHRONICLES FOR RPG OF THE YEAR!!!

Halo 4 by a mile.

But its not nominated. Out of that list I woukd say AC3 or ME3 though I dont think either lived up to their hype

Yes, The Walking Dead deserves to be on that list and my fav

but WTF No Tokyo Jungle ahhhhhhhhhhh

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I have not played any of them, so I only have a biased opinion. But ME 3 and Borderlands 2 is my top 2.