Journey 66 35.29%

The Walking Dead 33 17.65%

Total:187
pezus said:
JayWood2010 said:
pezus said:
JayWood2010 said:
Not shocked by the polls on vgchartz. Very typical haha

So you think Journey doesn't deserve to win?

No.  I think it's a great game but I don't even think it should be on the GoTY list, but Im not here to say what I think and what I shouldn't think should be nominated.  I just want to know what the people on vgchartz wants to win and why.  Nobody is really justifying why, but the poll has been predictable on here as usual.  

Oh, please. It just seems to me like you can't stand seeing a Sony exclusive in front. You always have to bring in this "Oh, this was so predictable" attitude which makes me wonder why you even bother with polls. Is it just to start arguments like this one?

Dude please go back to my game of the generation threads that I have made and see how many sony exclusives I have in my top 10.  I believe my top 3 were 2/3 sony exclusives.  And I was extremely happy when Uncharted 2 won and dissapointed that MGS4 lost.  The only person I see bias here is you, so do not point a finger at me, and yes I've suspected that for a while.  Im not surprised by the polls as I usually am.  This site is predictable with polls.  Whatever sony, it will win.  He was defending journey so I gave my side and Im sure other people agree, maybe not on this site no.

I want to add that this has nothing to do with it being an arcade game, but I certainly feel it does not stand a leg head on with bigger titles.  Get it out of your head thinking this has anything to do with sony.  Why do I defend nintendo and microsoft on this site so much?  Because i find sony fans to be the most unreasonable and arrogant of the three.

Around the Network

Each one of those games deserved the price except of AC 3. Sleeping Dogs, Hitman Absolution and probably Far Cry 3 would be better choices.

pezus said:
JayWood2010 said:
pezus said:
JayWood2010 said:
pezus said:
JayWood2010 said:
Not shocked by the polls on vgchartz. Very typical haha

So you think Journey doesn't deserve to win?

No.  I think it's a great game but I don't even think it should be on the GoTY list, but Im not here to say what I think and what I shouldn't think should be nominated.  I just want to know what the people on vgchartz wants to win and why.  Nobody is really justifying why, but the poll has been predictable on here as usual.  

Oh, please. It just seems to me like you can't stand seeing a Sony exclusive in front. You always have to bring in this "Oh, this was so predictable" attitude which makes me wonder why you even bother with polls. Is it just to start arguments like this one?

Dude please go back to my game of the generation threads that I have made and see how many sony exclusives I have in my top 10.  I believe my top 3 were 2/3 sony exclusives.  And I was extremely happy when Uncharted 2 won and dissapointed that MGS4 lost.  The only person I see bias here is you, so do not point a finger at me, and yes I've suspected that for a while.  Im not surprised by the polls as I usually am.  This site is predictable with polls.  Whatever sony, it will win.  He was defending journey so I gave my side and Im sure other people agree, maybe not on this site no.

I want to add that this has nothing to do with it being an arcade game, but I certainly feel it does not stand a leg head on with bigger titles.  Get it out of your head thinking this has anything to do with sony.  Why do I defend nintendo and microsoft on this site so much?  Because i find sony fans to be the most unreasonable and arrogant of the three.

Bolded for emphasis.

What would you say if The Walking Dead was winning? 

Another thing you like to do is generalize (underlined)

I wouldn't say anything because then I'd be surprised.  And yes I do generalize.  Just like I find you arrogant and unreasonable.  

I've stated that both does not deserve to be on this list.  You are the one who pointed a finger at me so Don't turn this around like I was the bad guy .  I gave an opinion and I stand behind it.  You are the one who comes in here and defends everything sony as usual, and don't tell me that isn't true because you do the same thing on every thread.  If FEZ or Trials were nominated Id be saying the same thing.  They are great games but they dont stand a leg next to these other games.  For the price that they are they are amazing though.  

The Walking Dead

JayWood2010 said:

Reach my height?  We are all the same decaying organic matter as everything else. 

And our life is ending one minute at a time mmkay. 

Around the Network

Halo 4,
otherwise ME3 I guess.