By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo 4 vs. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - The Results - IGN Versus

Around the Network
Griffin said:
Let me get this right, people vote for Halo but then go online and play cod :)

This. It doesn't translate properly in the mainstream, but technically BF and Halo are better games. COD is addictive because its a twitch shooter though.

kowenicki said:

Ooooo get you. I know full well what was available last mont and how they sold.  I merely cited an example. You were the one that started with the cheap shots and insinuations.  You brought sales into it, you brought shooter box into it (oh yes you did)

"cowardly" lol. I have a pair, when do yours arrive? Get a grip and some persepective in your life Carl. 

If you are going to call me a coward and stupid within a few posts then expect a response in kind. Kid. 

I brought shooterbox into it? Id love to know how I did that. By saying a lot of shooters were bought on a Month when Halo and Call of Duty released? Get thicker skin.

I never called you a coward. I said what you did was cowardly. Obviously trying to bait me with LBPK and PSABR (2 games I couldnt care less about), but not having the guts to reply to me when I asked what you were getting at. Hit and run posts are cowardly.

You of all people shouldnt be getting upset when someone brings sales into the equasion. People voting with money is BY FAR the most important vote. Especially when compared to a vote on IGN of all sites.

ironmanDX said:

You mean on both consoles right? Or all consoles and pc?!? I'm pretty sure even then it falls short if you include CE and Halo 2. By only just, I mean Millions of copies sold.

No, I mean ASSASSIN games in November, selling more than Halo 4. This is irrelevent to the thread though so...

Well it's not fair to compare multi platform games against a single platform game. It would be pathetic if Assassins Creed 3 and Hitman combined didn't outsell Halo 4. And We all know how big of a game franchise CoD is so it isn't fair to compare those two either. That would be like me comparing Uncharted 3 to Black Ops 2 which out sold Uncharted 3 lifetime in one week. See how irrelevant it is?

pezus said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Well it's not fair to compare multi platform games against a single platform game. It would be pathetic if Assassins Creed 3 and Hitman combined didn't outsell Halo 4. And We all know how big of a game franchise CoD is so it isn't fair to compare those two either. That would be like me comparing Uncharted 3 to Black Ops 2 which out sold Uncharted 3 lifetime in one week. See how irrelevant it is?

So Hitman is pathetic if it doesn't manage 3m+ in USA only in November? :o

Thats not what I said, I'm just saying you can't compare a exclusive to a multiple multiplatform games. 

Around the Network
pezus said:
NobleTeam360 said:
pezus said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Thats not what I said, I'm just saying you can't compare a exclusive to a multiple multiplatform games. 

So are you saying it would be pathetic if AC3+Hitman>Halo 4 was not true? I'm just wondering why you talk about Hitman because it's not regarded as a high selling franchise.

Someone said Assassin games so i just assumed he was talking about Hitman and AC3. Hitman sales a modest amount and AC3 is a heavy hitter, In the end Halo 4 will probably end up outselling both of them combined but that is my opinion. 

pezus said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I think Miami Hotline is a better game...just sayin

Player1x3 said:
On the internet VG websites, COD would lose against Cooking Mama...

That's so true.

Funny thing is; we are talking about the two most milked and repetitive franchises out there... pot called the you know who, you know what...