By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What is the next Wii U game you are going to get?

Probably Assassin's Creed 3.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

The one with Batman in it.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Assassin's Creed 3, definitely. And Yoshi Land if it does exist XD

Alien CM and then Pikmin 3

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

i dont even know what the release schedule is like...i mean, i know what the launch window is but i dont know what comes when. Even still, theres more games I want in the launch window than I currently have for my PS3 (not that there isn't plenty of PS3 games I want, just saying that it'll last me a while)

Around the Network

this is where buying a system a full year after release benefits. lol

besides Pikmin 3, I'm looking forward to that Yoshi Land game and i'm still hoping that the Paper Zelda Wii U rumor is true

spurgeonryan said:
I would not mind an upgraded Resident Evil: revelations on the wii U.

Since when that yoshi rumor came out so did resident evil. GTAV as well.

Ofcourse I need money for a wii U first. Not sure if I want to trade in my wii though...

you haven't sold you car for one yet?

don't you love Nintendo?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

spurgeonryan said:

For now it is going to have to be a launch title since there are very few games coming out. i went to gamefaqs to see what is coming soon. Out  of about 5 titles, oo7 Legends was the only one that stood out.

So what will be your next game? why? Or will miiverse be enough to keep you occupied till Aliens Marines or Pikmin 3?

I have the following already:

• Nintendo Land
  • New Super Mario Bros U
  • Ninja Gaiden 3 - Razor's Edge
  • ZombiU
  • Assassin's Creed 3
  • Call of Duty - Black Ops 2
  • Darksiders 2
  • Batman Arkham City
  • Mass Effect 3
  • Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  • Skylanders Giants
  • Rabbids Land
  • Just Dance 4
  • SiNG Party
  • Nano Assault Neo
  • Mighty Switch Force
  • Little Inferno
  • Trine 2

Remaining for 2012?

• Lego City Undercover
  • Wii Fit U
  • Game and Wario 

In 2013, I know I will be getting the following (might be some additional as well):

• Rayman Legends
  • Pikmin 3
  • The Wonderful 101
  • Aliens - Colonial Marines
  • Cave Story 

---

For what it's worth, of all the games I got, the only one I regret is Rabbids Land.

spurgeonryan said:
I would not mind an upgraded Resident Evil: revelations on the wii U.

Since when that yoshi rumor came out so did resident evil. GTAV as well.

Ofcourse I need money for a wii U first. Not sure if I want to trade in my wii though...

Hang on to your Wii until you have both at home, do the transfer... and then you can consider your old Wii just a Gamecube game player. Even if you keeping your Wii, I advise doing the transfer so that the same WiiMotion+ controllers and Wii Fit board etc work for both Wii and Wii U without doing any Sync business.

If you don't have Gamecube games, then trade that old Wii in toward whatever else you want.

If I won't get one of the games out now, the first one I'll get will be Aliens Colonial Marines. Will be wierd though, having a Nintendo console where third party games in my collection outnumber first party games. That's never happened before!

Right now I only have Nintendo Land and ZombiU. Still on the fence about getting a third game. Assassin's Creed? Batman? Hell, maybe even Black Ops? Or then again just nothing at all?. I'll get New Super Mario Bros. in a couple of years or something, I only got NSMB2 too recently to justify a purchase of yet another 2D Mario.

cusman said:

I have the following already:

• *like, all the WiiU's games until now*

O.O