By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What is the next Wii U game you are going to get?

All I have so far is NintendoLand, looking to get NSMBU and ZombiU first!

Around the Network

Almost certainly ZombiU, though when I'll get it I don't know. Got NSMBU and NintendoLand for now.

After ZombiU... I can't really think what's next up. No concrete purchase plans - roll on E3!

My Blog, Please Have A Read:

http://Proseandconsoles.blogspot.com

007 legends

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Well I got the ZombiU bundle and had Black Ops 2 delivered today. I've ordered Darksiders 2 from Zavvi but they're out of stock for some reason. So that's 3 games I've 'got' already.

Next..? Not sure, any one of Assassin's Creed III, Batman Arkham City or FIFA 13 before Christmas and the other two I should get as Christmas pressies.

eShop games, I've got Trine 2 which is gorgeous and am planning on getting Nano Assault Neo, Little Inferno and possibly Chasing Aurora.

spurgeonryan said:
They need to get the VC going. Bring over games on wii already. Then get the GC games coming asap. Just like the 3ds, you will only keep some gamers occupied for so long before they start wondering why they bought it. Games, games, games Nintendo!

Wii content including VC via Wii U is getting upscaled to 1080p so I don't see any reason they should divert their focus on porting VC stuff over to Wii U native.

I would rather they be super busy working on the following:

• Zelda - Wii U
  • Smash Bros - Wii U
  • Fire Emblem - Wii U
  • Mario 3D - Wii U
  • Pikmin 3
  • Bayonetta 2
  • The Wonderful 101
  • Lego City Undercover
  • Animal Crossing - Wii U
  • Donkey Kong - Wii U
  • F-Zero - Wii U
  • Metroid Prime - Wii U
  • Eternal Darkness - Wii U
  • Geist - Wii U
  • Monolith Soft - Wii U
  • Wii Sports - Wii U
  • Mario Kart - Wii U
  • Wave Race - Wii U
  • Excite Racing - Wii U
  • Mario Party - Wii U
  • Mario Sports - Wii U
  • Something new 1
  • Something new 2
  • Something new 3... you get the idea

Around the Network

AssCREED3

ZombiU once I see it on sale somewhere, but regarding games not yet released, then The Wonderful 101.

I have Mario, NintendoLand and Back Ops II, I've been wondering which one I should get next, I know someone is giving me ZombiU but I was thinking on getting either Assassin's Creed III or Batman... Some help, anyone?

Rayman, Aliens - Colonial Marines and Monster Hunter

I have assassins creed 3 and Blops 2 right now, thinking about getting ZombiU next, or Batman. Blops 2 is really eating my time though. And assassins creed 3 is huge, plus im still trying to get thru Xenoblade and after that I got Muramasa, Fire Emblem and a ton of VC games to play thru. I have more games than I have time right now. Needless to say... I love Nintendo

Games are fun.