By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What race or nationality scares you or makes you nervous? why~

As an American, I can only speak for Americans. Honestly, they scare the f*** out of me. They possess a dangerous combination of ignorance, self-righteousness, and a sense of entitlement. They insist on policing the world while their own nation falls apart. Furthermore, there stands no clear hope for any recovery given both major sides of power are more content with blocking any progress from the other side (not to mention that corporations are arguably the ones in control).

I'm not saying that other nations don't have their issues, but other nations aren't so heavily involved in the affairs of other nations. I personally think America has too much pride to ever gracefully step down as a world leader or address the fact that our greatest enemy exists within.

How do you breathe again?

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
We're going to be keeping careful tabs on this. <_>

You are scared to get in cars with middle easterners! Admit it!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Orcs. I always feel like they're going to start screaming and behead me with an axe.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

No race or nationality in particular.

More scared of people (thoughts/stands) on the internet than in real life. All the hatred and closed-mindedness really comes out anonymously apparently.

Vegans, religious people, anyone with an obsession that goes beyond the normal.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Why does this thread exist? This forum has become such trash.

Scared no. But their are unhygienic cultures, probably the only thing that puts me off

I have a problem with mexicans. I've got into fight with some of them, actually.

I'm not scared of any races.

No one, but black people do intimadate me..