By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What race or nationality scares you or makes you nervous? why~

Areym said:

Blacks. Not so much that they scare me (unless it's one of those really buff meat heads) it's that they are so goddamn sensitive. You can't even say the word black without them looking your way and making sure there wasn't that follows it. You gotta be extremely careful about what you say around blacks.

To anybody saying "i'm not racist hurr durr", tell me that if a group of black guys passed by while you were at a stop light, you wouldn't immediately check the door locks on your car.

It would depend more on what they were doing. A bunch of rough-looking black guys who seem to be looking for trouble would get as much scrutiny as thuggish-looking white guys or asians or what have you.

Of course there is the proclivity for blacks to dress "gangster," but generally you can tell when people are out to make trouble and when they're just out to have fun or do whatever.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:
Monkeys scared the crackers out of me.

Perfect answer. rofl

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

spurgeonryan said:
Easy guys. Make sure its all civil.

Now back to regular show. Bu bu bu bu busted!

I always use the term african american. I am more worried about being politicaly correct.

No yelling Benson.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Scare? Well, to be honest i avoid groups of black people when i see them. Nothing against them individually, but when they hang in groups, bad things tend to happen.

There is one type of people that i really dislike, wich are internet trolls and retards that generally hate on everything. It transcends race and really makes me wonder where this internet is gonna lead us. Its been getting worse at an alarming rate. One day i might just stop visiting every site that doesnt just offer you impartial news. I like the forums here, but the news link to some of the most idiotic things i've read only meant to piss you off and get hits.

Carnies. Circus folk. Nomads, you know. Smell like cabbage. Small hands.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Areym said:

Blacks. Not so much that they scare me (unless it's one of those really buff meat heads) it's that they are so goddamn sensitive. You can't even say the word black without them looking your way and making sure there wasn't that follows it. You gotta be extremely careful about what you say around blacks.

To anybody saying "i'm not racist hurr durr", tell me that if a group of black guys passed by while you were at a stop light, you wouldn't immediately check the door locks on your car.

It would depend more on what they were doing. A bunch of rough-looking black guys who seem to be looking for trouble would get as much scrutiny as thuggish-looking white guys or asians or what have you.

Of course there is the proclivity for blacks to dress "gangster," but generally you can tell when people are out to make trouble and when they're just out to have fun or do whatever.

When a couple of guys, they were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood! 

Basically, yes but the chances of finding a group of black guys walking down the street in suits (professional) is like getting hitting by lighting while riding a unicle at 10 am on a friday night on february 30th.

As for the group of scary asians, it would have to be some yakuza looking mothafuckas to so much as arouse suspisions. White thugs are adorable and harmless...unless their Eminem.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Areym said:
Mr Khan said:
Areym said:

When a couple of guys, they were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood! 

Basically, yes but the chances of finding a group of black guys walking down the street in suits (professional) is like getting hitting by lighting while riding a unicle at 10 am on a friday night on february 30th.

As for the group of scary asians, it would have to be some yakuza looking mothafuckas to so much as arouse suspisions. White thugs are adorable and harmless...unless their Eminem.

I don't know if you are just talking about your area or just being sarcastic or what but I'm sure there are hordes of such folk all over the American south. Atlanta comes to mind.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

toadslayer72 said:
Areym said:
Mr Khan said:
Areym said:

I don't know if you are just talking about your area or just being sarcastic or what but I'm sure there are hordes of such folk all over the American south. Atlanta comes to mind.

I have lived in Charlotte, North Carolina for the 9 years I have been in the US. NOT ONCE have i seen a group of proffesional black business men walking down the street in the downtown, the fancy side of town. I mean I have seen one or two in a mixed group but I speak of a professional or at least well dressed group of african americans walking down the streets. Granted, blacks mostly reside in the ghetto parts of charlotte (not all) because racial inequality is still a thing and other factors.

I personally live in a nice, middle-class culdasec (part of a house complex or group of houses or a big neighborhood, whatever the fuck you wanna call it) and I do see all kinds of people here. We are the designated latins of the neighborhood, our nextdoor neighbors are a very polite black family, across from us is a couple consisting of a white american male and an african black woman. The rest of the folks in our culdasec are whites, and there is one couple who looks at us funny but that's beside the point. Another interesting point is my little brother's friends where we live. His two best friends are a black kid and a white kid and with my bro being hispanic, it's like the triforce, so at least he doesn't hold any prejudice.

OT: To end my rampage of posts in this thread, LOCATION LOCATON LOCATION.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Indians or Arabs. I work east side Manhattan, "very rich area." They watch you everywhere you go in any retail store. It is so disturbing.

Mexicans.

Jokes aside, I get along with pretty much everyone.