By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What race or nationality scares you or makes you nervous? why~

Politically correct, white guilt liberal white guys...despise them with very bit of my soul

Also, your typical internet Atheist warior. When he/she has to let everyone know he thinks God is crap, how retarded Christians are, and how intelectually superior he is than every single theist on this planet. Oh, and RELIGION-WAAAARS !!!!!!!!!!

Also, having said that, the door knocking preachers and 'converters' also make me feel nervous

Around the Network

Western women of any race or nationality. Getting lectured on civil rights and feminism is worse than a kick to the genitals.

Does obesity count as a race because they terrify me.

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

So, I'm white, if that matters. In my earlier childhood, I was bullied often, more often my African American boys than any others. In middle school and high school I would try to stay away from those people, for the most part, or at least the ones I knew were rude (to me). But now in college, for some reason it is a lot easier to make friends with people of all races.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

spurgeonryan said:

anyone else afraid of any type of humans?

All of them.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network

well to be completely honest, living in New Mexico Whites are the minority and my adrenaline will always spike when I see a group of rough Mexicans hanging out. Albuquerque is known for UFC so many people are obsessed with fighting and I've had a few brawls at bars and been jumped before by some. But a lot of my friends are hispanic so it's really just the guys looking for trouble.

Nobody really, I had some "problems" with a specific neighbor country but nothing major.

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:

Nobody really, I had some "problems" with a specific neighbor country but nothing major.

LOL, that's very costarrican-like if you ask me!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

menx64 said:
osed125 said:

LOL, that's very costarrican-like if you ask me!

Hahaha you caught me xD

Nintendo and PC gamer

spurgeonryan said:

anyone else afraid of any type of humans?

Just my wife... sometimes