By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War Ascension Graphics Improved!

Tagged games:

@david
There will be a beta then! Lets help the devs with the game by playing it and giving feedback :) maybe the mp can surprise like UCs mp did to many.

Around the Network

Is it 720p and 60fps like 3? I hope it is.

SnakeDrake said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Hope the beta will start soon for the MP..also hope spartans will WHOOP Trojan ass! (referring to the online game that's going on now to determine early access to the beta)

You bastard I should of known. Like the walls of our home in our blood the Trojans will not fail.

:P

but seriously I think they will let both sides in on the beta early

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Apparantly if you buy the Total Recall blu ray you get the demo of Ascension

HELL YES MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT

Around the Network

This is just insane how much they can get out of the PS3

They,Naughty Dog,QD and Guerilla Games are definitive the kings of this Gen cause they mastered the best console hardware available.

GoW:A will probably look even better on its Release Version cause God of War 3 made a lot of improvements everytime they showed it a little bit closer to the actual release day.

Obviously, Santa Monica keeps figuring out new methods on how to run their games using the PS3's hardware. Their games with this series have only gotten better (assuming those screens are legitimate).

This is a big deal because it's kind of a calling to all of those who say the PS3 has maxed out.

CGI-Quality said:

Crazy, crazy!

I just wanna touch his beard! That lightning X_X

Its been 3 years. Naturally youd expect a graphical improvement. Nice to see.

Poor elephant... :(

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Looks crazy good.

SSM really do push the boundaries.