By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War Ascension Graphics Improved!

Tagged games:

Aldro said:
CGI-Quality said:

Crazy, crazy!

I just wanna touch his beard! That lightning X_X

I fail to see an improvement over GOW3 :(

Around the Network

Looks like the Cell processor is going be "ascended" again :P

Player1x3 said:
Aldro said:
CGI-Quality said:

Crazy, crazy!

I think the lighting is much better..has to do with the environment its set in also I guess. But this is gonna be much improved by launch as well.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Laughing my heads off to all the haters saying this would be a 'mediocre' game compared to TLOU and Beyond. Rather, this make them look mediocre.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Player1x3 said:
Aldro said:
CGI-Quality said:

Crazy, crazy!

I think the lighting is much better..has to do with the environment its set in also I guess. But this is gonna be much improved by launch as well.

And it haz more colorz!! XD

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Player1x3 said:
Aldro said:
CGI-Quality said:

Crazy, crazy!

And it haz more colorz!! XD

definitely..they are going for a different overall feel with the game . And I love it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

CGI-Quality said:
Ucell said:
Laughing my heads off to all the haters saying this would be a 'mediocre' game compared to TLOU and Beyond. Rather, this make them look mediocre.

Graphically, I've never seen anything on console the likes of Beyond. But, I agree that this will be anything but mediocre.

All I mean to say is its a heavy improvement over GOW 3, unlike what most people expect.

I am very impressed. I'm planning to get a PS3 in the next couple of months for the God of War games and Tales of games.

The texture work is phenomenal, look at them pics!

Ucell said:

who is stupid enough to say that? do they not know this is GOD OF WAR!