By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS+/Store Updates: NA/EU PS Store Update: July 14 - NA/EU July PS+ Games

What Do You Think Of July PS+ Games?

Good 5 55.56%

Average 3 33.33%

Bad 1 11.11%

Total:9

Mortal Combat and Knytt Undergroud for Vita in the EU? Damn, I'm jealous.

Around the Network

Is Two worlds: velvet edition worth 5 dollars? Is the only game that interest me this week

MANUELF said:
Is Two worlds: velvet edition worth 5 dollars? Is the only game that interest me this week

i played it. It had potential but glitches killed it for me but you may like the game. Just search lets plays of it on youtube to see if it interests you

Hawkeyejonjon said:
MANUELF said:

i played it. It had potential but glitches killed it for me but you may like the game. Just search lets plays of it on youtube to see if it interests you

I have heard that but I believe I will try it, for 5 dollars I would consider a rent and also is not that heavy at 4.1Gb and only something like 65 pesos :D

woot? Mortal KOOOOMMMBBBAAATTTTTT!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egne2ZCMM_0

Around the Network
pezus said:
pokoko said:
Mortal Combat and Knytt Undergroud for Vita in the EU? Damn, I'm jealous.

What is this Knytt Underground game? Is it any good?

It's a platformer.  I don't know how good the gameplay is but the environments are really pretty.  I find some of the different mechanics of the game to be interesting.

christmas offer for germany for the next two days is:
Hitman Absolution! Instead of 60€ it's just 30€. PS+ get additional 15 percent and pay 25€!

Great deal.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Gehirnkrampf said:
christmas offer for germany for the next two days is:
Hitman Absolution! Instead of 60€ it's just 30€. PS+ get additional 15 percent and pay 25€!

Great deal.

Thanks. I forgot to update the 12 deals of christmas

I am making a thread for ps3 games/news and trying to find out what else to put in the thread.
This is what i decided so far:
~ Discussions for games/news/playstation in general
~ Get Trophy Help
Example: Somebody asks how to get the unheard trophy in Far Cry 3 and you can help him by providing a video link or you can explain how to do it
~ Game Tips
~ Ask for help like how to get passed a part in a game or how to fix a problem and again you can provide a video link or you can explain it
~ Reviews that you can write for games/movies on PlayStation
If you have ideas, please write them down in this thread.
Thanks

EU content kicks ass again.