By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS+/Store Updates: NA/EU PS Store Update: July 14 - NA/EU July PS+ Games

What Do You Think Of July PS+ Games?

Good 5 55.56%

Average 3 33.33%

Bad 1 11.11%

Total:9
green_sky said:
EU content kicks ass again.

Yep it was for December. 90% of EU PS+ January games was/still is on NA PS+ but still great for EU PS+ to get them

Around the Network

i was thinking about putting the Official PS3 news/games in this thread but i need people to vote in the poll. I need to know if i should make a new thread for it(click yes i do mind) or if i can combine the Official PS3 news/games with this thread (click no i don't mind). Please vote.

The NA Flash Sale is good
Assassins Creed 3: From $59.99 To: $38.99
Assassins Creed 3 Gold Edition: From $79.99 To $58.49
Assassins Creed 3 Liberation: From $39.99 To $23.39
Assassins Creed 3 Gold Edition + Assassins Creed 3 Liberation: From $119.99 To $59.99

A big sale for Europe

some pretty good deals aorund if you had some cash in the old PSN wallet,hitman for £20/farcry for £25(yes you can get better before people come in,but not bad if you use your psn wallet alot)

anyway just wanted to ask as PSN plus is £30 againd does it stack after your last one ends,i assume it does but just want to make sure

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
some pretty good deals aorund if you had some cash in the old PSN wallet,hitman for £20/farcry for £25(yes you can get better before people come in,but not bad if you use your psn wallet alot)

anyway just wanted to ask as PSN plus is £30 againd does it stack after your last one ends,i assume it does but just want to make sure

do you mean like if you had one month left and bought another ps+ card now type of thing or are you asking if the games will stack up after you renew ps+?

Hawkeyejonjon said:
zuvuyeay said:

do you mean like if you had one month left and bought another ps+ card now type of thing or are you asking if the games will stack up after you renew ps+?

yes does plus stack

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:
zuvuyeay said:

yes does plus stack

Than yes, both will stack. Any game you downloaded for free will carry over to the new expiration date

For renewing ps+, here is an example: My ps+ subscription ends on July 23,2013 and i buy two 1 year ps+ cards and use them both right now, my ps+ will not expire till July 23,2015 

Hawkeyejonjon said:
zuvuyeay said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:
zuvuyeay said:

yes does plus stack

Than yes, both will stack. Any game you downloaded for free will carry over to the new expiration date

For renewing ps+, here is an example: My ps+ subscription ends on July 23,2013 and i buy two 1 year ps+ cards and use them both right now, my ps+ will not expire till July 23,2015 

thanks,thats what i wanted to know,you buy plus and it extends your time until subscription ends,if i bought another year now it will go until sept 14,although i'm sure it will be on offer again :),just wanted to make sure,it's one of the reasons i like plus/psn,i can use it without my credit card doing all this auto stuff

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:
zuvuyeay said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:
zuvuyeay said:

yes does plus stack

thanks,thats what i wanted to know,you buy plus and it extends your time until subscription ends,if i bought another year now it will go until sept 14,although i'm sure it will be on offer again :),just wanted to make sure,it's one of the reasons i like plus/psn,i can use it without my credit card doing all this auto stuff

Your welcome. Everything will extend to a new expiration date. Quick question: Did you vote in the poll? i want as many people to answer it