By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS+/Store Updates: NA/EU PS Store Update: July 14 - NA/EU July PS+ Games

What Do You Think Of July PS+ Games?

Good 5 55.56%

Average 3 33.33%

Bad 1 11.11%

Total:9
pokoko said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:
pokoko said:
Did they ever do anything for Vita in December like they promised? For the US, I mean. I don't see anything that catches my eye as different.

Yeah Retro City Rampage. 1 more vita game next week

Ah, I didn't realize that was also for Vita.  I know nothing about the game, I'll have to look it up.

well practically think of a 1980 game. I think the game was made in the 1980's too. Retro City Rampage is cross buy so you can download the ps3 version and ps vita version 

Around the Network

Hoping for some more PS2 classics on PSN this week :)

Hope you enjoy the games because people that go on the ps blog is angry lol. Last week for holiday essential. Have a happy new year

Hawkeyejonjon said:
Hope you enjoy the games because people that go on the ps blog is angry lol. Last week for holiday essential. Have a happy new year.

People in the comments section of ps plus articles are always angry. They know they are getting a great deal and yet expect new games that came out just a few months ago. Happy New Year. Let's see what 2013 brings. 

Anyone played Chronovolt yet? It looks kind of interesting, though I'm not usually into platformers. I'll probably try out inFamous 2, though I haven't played the first one. Sound Shapes discount is probably my favorite thing this week.

Around the Network
pokoko said:
Anyone played Chronovolt yet? It looks kind of interesting, though I'm not usually into platformers. I'll probably try out inFamous 2, though I haven't played the first one. Sound Shapes discount is probably my favorite thing this week.

all i heard about chronovolt is its buggy but thats it. 

Bioshock 2 and Mortal kombat for free tomorrow on Eu store :)

Tbone said:
Bioshock 2 and Mortal kombat for free tomorrow on Eu store :)

And the Lord of the ring game!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

The Holidays are over and the PS Store Updates are back. What a dora of an update lol I wonder who at Sony thought there was any demand for Dora the Explorer games. Well its good for kids i guess.

I was hoping for Dora HD collection. Bit disappointed because of that but otherwise solid day 1 buys.