By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS+/Store Updates: NA/EU PS Store Update: July 14 - NA/EU July PS+ Games

What Do You Think Of July PS+ Games?

Good 5 55.56%

Average 3 33.33%

Bad 1 11.11%

Total:9

NA PS+ Update is up.

Around the Network

I haven't played a Megaman game in a long time, I can go for that.

Hope everyone votes in the poll on the PS Blog from what genre they want to see in the IGC. Right now WRPGs and JRPGs are doing pretty good, as are classic games.

pokoko said:

Hope everyone votes in the poll on the PS Blog from what genre they want to see in the IGC. Right now WRPGs and JRPGs are doing pretty good, as are classic games.

People will vote and when sony gives it to them i bet they will keep complaining. I voted for WRPGs.

Hawkeyejonjon said:
pokoko said:

People will vote and when sony gives it to them i bet they will keep complaining. I voted for WRPGs.

As long as it's not another older fighting game.  I voted for all forms of RPG and stategy.  I want to see them put Valkyria Chronicles in for those who've overlooked it.

So are any users playing the God of war beta? I want to know if its any good?

Around the Network
think-man said:
So are any users playing the God of war beta? I want to know if its any good?

It releases to PS+ tomorrow, I think.  I know some others got in on the early beta, but this should be a much bigger deal.

Nice! Looking forward to GOW multiplayer beta. Megaman is nice surprise too.

Sorry for the late update but there is the Europe PS+/PS Store update for January 9th

NA PS Store Update for January 15th is up

PS+ update for NA is up