By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS+/Store Updates: NA/EU PS Store Update: July 14 - NA/EU July PS+ Games

What Do You Think Of July PS+ Games?

Good 5 55.56%

Average 3 33.33%

Bad 1 11.11%

Total:9

I happened to stumble into the store and saw that PSN €10 for 90 days subscription. So I'm in!
Truly ridiculous the amount of content you get from the start. I always wanted to play Infamous 2 and Batman, never had gotten my hands on a RE before and I have shitloads of time on my hands so that was an awesome deal!
Can't wait to see what other deals they have in mind for us untill x-mas.

Around the Network

Vita owners in germany and australia getting LEGO Batman PSP instead of Mortal Kombat.
Well, at least it's a free game, and i will load and play it.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Gehirnkrampf said:
Vita owners in germany and australia getting LEGO Batman PSP instead of Mortal Kombat.
Well, at least it's a free game, and i will load and play it.

too bad, I hoped for everybody's golf 6, as they are selling it for 12-15€ anyway - well, it probably will be one of the free vita games in the coming months

I have yet to start 5-6 PS3 games and ~10 PSN games from PSN+. The funny thing is that next month offers will be the good ones (because of the holiday season). The backlog will grow i guess

Tagging. I want to be updated.

Around the Network

Pretty good store update for December 18th. What will you get?

There is the PS+ Update For December 18th.
There will 40+ games going on sale with the Holiday Essential Sale from tomorrow to December 31st

Anyone played Anomaly Warzone Earth? What is it, a tower defense game?

I guess the Vita games they're promising for December will be next week.

pokoko said:
Anyone played Anomaly Warzone Earth? What is it, a tower defense game?

I guess the Vita games they're promising for December will be next week.

Anomaly Warzone Earth is a reverse tower defense game supposedly. It said in the description for the game. I suggest watching youtube videos for it. like a review or a lets play of the first mission.

Vita game announcement will probably be next week.

EU PS+ content for January has been announced.