By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony launching a new 3G Vita bundle: INSTANT GAME COLLECTION

I think they'll be launching a new online streaming service for PS3/PSv, using gaikai that way people stream PS plus games through wifi.. it'd make sense since this is bundled with only a 4GB memory card

mM
Around the Network

Nope. Of all games why unit 13 and not Gravity Rush or Ragnorak or even LBP

I bought a PS Vita 3G with LBP Vita and a 4GB card for 199€ today :).

Xxain said:

Gravity Rush already is part of the instant game collection though

Xxain said:

You get Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Final Fantasy Tactics, Unit 13, Wipe out 2048, Jet set radio, mutant game, plus everything else they release on ps plus from now till december 2013th

mM

woah woah..all that?That's great! Why did they higher the price? That type of Value for a 200 price point would be WOAH GET T!!!

Around the Network

Not sure if this is a great deal or a desperate measure to sell overpriced memory.

Love and tolerate.

Xxain said:
woah woah..all that?That's great! Why did they higher the price? That type of Value for a 200 price point would be WOAH GET T!!!

it's the 3G model, and yea it'd be a much better value at $199, but they wouldn't be selling much of any software with people getting PS plus for free

mM

I think the biggest screw up with the VITA was the storage space. The vita will never have proper PS3 quality gaming like it could have had due to this. It's technically capable of it, but for practical reasons developers must keep their games within about a 3 gig limit to make sure their game can fit comfortably on a 4 gig card. If the game was over 3 gigs then they would not be able to sell it to a large amount of VITA owners over PSN.

VGhippy said:
I think the biggest screw up with the VITA was the storage space. The vita will never have proper PS3 quality gaming like it could have had due to this. It's technically capable of it, but for practical reasons developers must keep their games within about a 3 gig limit to make sure their game can fit comfortably on a 4 gig card. If the game was over 3 gigs then they would not be able to sell it to a large amount of VITA owners over PSN.

explain Need for speed most wanted.. and Uncharted golden abyss..

mM

They just need to relaunch the Vita with 16GB internal memory and 3 months of ps plus!!!!

I wonder how much the 3G model actually sells?