By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DKII said:

The spam is getting out of control. If I see one more thread full of nothing but three- or four-letter responses ranging from QFT to WTF to LOL to ROFL, everyone posting such nonsense is getting a one-week ban. If you can't post anything and contribute to a thread, then don't post at all. This is a blanket warning for the entire userbase.

PM me anything that is particularly stupid or offensive after this time-stamp.

you should erase their post count too after the ban :P

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network

^agreed

why are ppl so infatuated with others post count?

what makes you so jealous?

seriously get a life ppl who gives a shit! ROFL

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

weezy said:

QFT

weezy said:
superchunk said:
So this is kinda dumb. If someone posts a funny video that is in the off topic room and is only there for a laugh, how is it wrong or spammish to just say lol, that was funny.

I think you're warning is a bit over arching. Examples like Leo-J's and others from the other day are more befitting of spam than just putting a response with QFT or LOL is.

Super Chunk FTW!!!

Super Chunk 1

DKII 0

LOL

BANNED

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

It's not what you say, per se, but if you post something like "LOL!!!" or "QFT!!!!" with nothing to actually CONTRIBUTE to the topic at hand, then you deserved to be banned.

Such bannage should be purely at mod discretion.

Currently playing: Civ 6

This should have come 2 days ago.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

weezy said:

this is pure gold ( and win and QFT )

ClaudeLv250 said:
weezy said:
superchunk said:
So this is kinda dumb. If someone posts a funny video that is in the off topic room and is only there for a laugh, how is it wrong or spammish to just say lol, that was funny.

I think you're warning is a bit over arching. Examples like Leo-J's and others from the other day are more befitting of spam than just putting a response with QFT or LOL is.

Super Chunk FTW!!!

Super Chunk 1

DKII 0

LOL

BANNED

As far as i know

You need to explain why or you get a 1 week ban

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

cdude1034 said:
It's not what you say, per se, but if you post something like "LOL!!!" or "QFT!!!!" with nothing to actually CONTRIBUTE to the topic at hand, then you deserved to be banned.

Such bannage should be purely at mod discretion.

I'm sorry but that's a big ass crock of bull. People posting LOL should probably be warnedfor spam, but ourightly "deserve" to be banned? Let's not turn this place into one of those forums.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"