By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

^I dont ever have an attempt to spam and i say "ROFL" all the time.

So i guess now they want reasoning for your "LOL's" and "ROFL's" which is silly and childish IMO.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

Can I still say ROFFLE in my thread titles?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Gotcha, DKII. I agree on the strict rule as the forums are full of spammers. Although this ought to hurt Soriku the most...

About time, this forum has been turning into a childish turd-slinging fest lately...

Thanks DKII.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

poor weezy

Around the Network
janjaap said:
poor weezy

^So according to DKII you need a explaination for that or you get a 1 week ban

MynameisGARY

So this is kinda dumb. If someone posts a funny video that is in the off topic room and is only there for a laugh, how is it wrong or spammish to just say lol, that was funny.

I think you're warning is a bit over arching. Examples like Leo-J's and others from the other day are more befitting of spam than just putting a response with QFT or LOL is.

Mods should close all the spam threads, there are like 10 identified ones.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

somewhere leo-j and soriku heads explode

superchunk said:
So this is kinda dumb. If someone posts a funny video that is in the off topic room and is only there for a laugh, how is it wrong or spammish to just say lol, that was funny.

I think you're warning is a bit over arching. Examples like Leo-J's and others from the other day are more befitting of spam than just putting a response with QFT or LOL is.

Super Chunk FTW!!!

Super Chunk 1

DKII 0

LOL

MynameisGARY