By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Kytiara said:
Its pretty simple guys,

Try and use common sense when you post, thats it. I agree with DKII that its kind of rediculous how some threads are nothing but a string of one word responses.

I don't think DK was implying any post that had a few words. If you look at what he wrote, he said threads full of nothing but a few word responses...which is totally appropriate in my opinion. The whole point of moderators is to moderate the threads and keep things on topic. Having to read through 2-3 pages of QFT's and Lol's just to find actual information is a pain in the butt and uses uneccesary bandwidth and space.

QFT 

Funny how someone with a little over 300 posts gets the point...and someone with over a 1,000 is still whining.  

Around the Network
Kytiara said:
Its pretty simple guys,

Try and use common sense when you post, thats it. I agree with DKII that its kind of rediculous how some threads are nothing but a string of one word responses.

I don't think DK was implying any post that had a few words. If you look at what he wrote, he said threads full of nothing but a few word responses...which is totally appropriate in my opinion. The whole point of moderators is to moderate the threads and keep things on topic. Having to read through 2-3 pages of QFT's and Lol's just to find actual information is a pain in the butt and uses uneccesary bandwidth and space.

The problem is that those threads tend to consist of about the same 2-3 people who post like that, which makes me woner why this wasn't just PMed to the known spammers rather than threatening the board with a 1 week ban. Seriously, 1 week? Are we talking one week as in 7 days or leo-j one weeks, as in he gets banned once every week?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

@superetecoon

lol maybe some ppl mistake my comedy relief as "whining" but..

whatever it takes to get a smile/happiness

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

ClaudeLv250 said:
Kytiara said:
Its pretty simple guys,

The problem is that those threads tend to consist of about the same 2-3 people who post like that, which makes me woner why this wasn't just PMed to the known spammers rather than threatening the board with a 1 week ban. Seriously, 1 week? Are we talking one week as in 7 days or leo-j one weeks, as in he gets banned once every week?

imo there should be better rules for banning and that sort of stuff

weezy said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
weezy said:
superchunk said:
So this is kinda dumb. If someone posts a funny video that is in the off topic room and is only there for a laugh, how is it wrong or spammish to just say lol, that was funny.

I think you're warning is a bit over arching. Examples like Leo-J's and others from the other day are more befitting of spam than just putting a response with QFT or LOL is.

Super Chunk FTW!!!

Super Chunk 1

DKII 0

LOL

BANNED

As far as i know

You need to explain why or you get a 1 week ban

Rolling

On

Floor

Laughing

mM
Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
Kytiara said:
Its pretty simple guys,

QFT

Funny how someone with a little over 300 posts gets the point...and someone with over a 1,000 is still whining.

I think Weezy and I understand DKII's point. It's just the way he expressed it was well, too much. As weezy put it, we are just busting his balls.

leo-j said:
weezy said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
weezy said:
superchunk said:
So this is kinda dumb. If someone posts a funny video that is in the off topic room and is only there for a laugh, how is it wrong or spammish to just say lol, that was funny.

I think you're warning is a bit over arching. Examples like Leo-J's and others from the other day are more befitting of spam than just putting a response with QFT or LOL is.

Super Chunk FTW!!!

Super Chunk 1

DKII 0

LOL

BANNED

As far as i know

You need to explain why or you get a 1 week ban

Rolling

On

Floor

Laughing

Awesome Super Statement

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Ya. im glad DKII seems cool and has a sense of humor or alot of us would be banned.

Edit: or the mods in general

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

@dtewi

Stop spamming stay on topic, remember you got away with spamming before.

mM

woow the legendary leo-j :O most banned mamber ever