By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Whoow crap... Looks like you guys are really serious. Seeing LOTS of bans all around the board.

What's good about it is that the quality of the posts specifically per user will become better as users try to avoid a weeks ban.

Keep it up guys! 

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

yes keep up the good work

hoerenkind said:
diomedes is banned too :S censuur dictatuur

I would ban you for your name but those guys don't know no Dutch... ... Lucky you ^^.

EDIT: Censuur Dictatuur, zoiets dat je krijgt als Dhr. Wilders aan de macht is ofzo ... 

THE NETHERLANDS

konnichiwa said:
brute said:
konnichiwa said:
People who don't post much will soon have the most money on this site ^^'' Strange;..

thats mostly because they wont get banned

Yup silly...Isn't it?

no not really,though unless the spammer doesnt get banned he would have more money

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

hey i got some ban questions for you guys over here--

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=15072&start=0#end

mods included and welcomed

Around the Network
ioi said:
No, it just means don't do stuff that will get you banned. Simple?

but the people who get banned now (or the most) never got banned before for those reasons....Since the VG$ introduction a lot of users got banned for strange reasons like  QFT, LOL, ROLL etc...

Can't you just take some VG$ from them?  Like 25VG$ the first time...Do they do it again 50VG$ etc...

Yeah yeah ioi you are doing great work but I think this is going to far :s...

konnichiwa said:
ioi said:

but the people who get banned now (or the most) never got banned before for those reasons....Since the VG$ introduction a lot of users got banned for strange reasons like  QFT, LOL, ROLL etc...

Can't you just take some VG$ from them?  Like 25VG$ the first time...Do they do it again 50VG$ etc...

you have got a point there

A ban does take off vg$.

Listen, this forum is meant to be open and fun. We don't want to censor people too much.

However, we do have a line. And there are too many people spamming threads and generally creating pointless topics. If you do so you will be banned, similarly if someone ask you to do something and you go against them (however funny it may be).

Like I said, mods can have fun as well. Remember that they are in charge here.

konnichiwa said:
ioi said:

but the people who get banned now (or the most) never got banned before for those reasons....Since the VG$ introduction a lot of users got banned for strange reasons like QFT, LOL, ROLL etc...

Can't you just take some VG$ from them? Like 25VG$ the first time...Do they do it again 50VG$ etc...

You think it's about the money?  That is so funny.

It's about post count.  Everyone knows that getting banned=loss of money (sometimes lots of it) but you never lose your post count.

The vg$ is not part of the problem by any means.  Right now the money doesn't have much purpose so it poses no threat, either made or lost.

^well somtimes alot of people post just to get money

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"