By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Halo 4 Outsells All 2012 PS3 Exclusives Combined (70+ Metacritic)

riderz13371 said:
think-man said:
Another guy who feels so threatened by sony he has to make a thread to try convince everyone how crap there games sell and how good one xbox game sells.

hows the forza franchise sales compared to GT going? sensitive topic for you I know.

I think GT won.

(look down)

Nobody is going to argue about the success of GT.  But the quality of each series is different.  Forza Average metacritic is 90 while Gran Turismo is a 86.  This gen Gran turismo metacritic is an 82.  Not trying to start a big debate on the two but bragging about sales when Forza has been more praised is a double edged sword.  I own GT5 and Forza btw and from my perspective Forza has been much better this generation with features like the auction house.  Gran Turismo is still good and Im not saying anything against it, I just dont see it as the best like it has been in previous generations.

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
pezus said:
RaiderMX said:
Carl2291 said:
One Piece is missing from the PS3 list. Its the biggest PS3 exclusive of the Year with ~900k sold in Japan.

Im curious - What were the highest 360 exclusives before Halo? Kinect Star Wars?

Minecraft XBLA

or

Forza Horizon

Fixed, since Minecraft is a PC port

But its not on PS3! Geez!

Hey Im listing PS3 games that you can find on the Vita and PS2. Im totally being a nice guy Pezus.

Dude come on, Exclusive -

(of a commodity) Not obtainable elsewhere

(of an item or story) Not published or broadcast elsewhere

JayWood2010 said:
riderz13371 said:
This just in: Sony actually makes diverse exclusive titles.
Gamers win.

Really?  You just keep showing a very bias side to you.  Give credit where credit is due. This comment was un needed.  This year has been a dissapointing year for Sony no matter how you twist it.  I have not bought any games for PS3 this year besides Jak& Daxter which are PS2 titles.  I was looking forward to both LBPK and Playstation Allstars until I played both of there betas.  

The irony.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

slowmo said:
A thread full of hypocrisy

This. /thread

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Boutros said:
Why did you put all the games I listed as "shovelware" titles?

Unless "shovelware" means not released outside of Japan.

This is a distinction I think should be required for these sort of threads.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:
sales2099 said:
pezus said:
RaiderMX said:
Carl2291 said:
One Piece is missing from the PS3 list. Its the biggest PS3 exclusive of the Year with ~900k sold in Japan.

Im curious - What were the highest 360 exclusives before Halo? Kinect Star Wars?

Minecraft XBLA

or

Forza Horizon

Hey Im listing PS3 games that you can find on the Vita and PS2. Im totally being a nice guy Pezus.

Dude come on, Exclusive -

(of a commodity) Not obtainable elsewhere

(of an item or story) Not published or broadcast elsewhere

360 AND PS3 gamers now use the term loosely. Dictionary doesnt work anymore when your own kind uses MLB and Battle Royale as exclusives when they are on the Vita.

In the end, its 360 vs PS3. Both sides now taking liberties to show what one console has that the other doesnt.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

pezus said:
sales2099 said:
pezus said:
RaiderMX said:
Carl2291 said:

Minecraft XBLA

or

Forza Horizon

You can take them out too. MLB and PS all stars at least

MLB has some nice sales. Very sexy sales. Battle Royale has potential. Jak and Daxter HD collection did okay too.

Cmon Pezus..... keep em. You know you wanna :P.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

pezus said:
sales2099 said:
pezus said:
sales2099 said:

MLB has some nice sales. Very sexy sales. Battle Royale has potential.

No, I want to see exclusives. I'm not one to bend the definition of exclusive to fit my argument.

Tales of Graces is also on the Wii.

Okami is 90+ on metacritic. Its on Wii and PS2....but not on 360.

Pezus.....soooooo much temptation. You nknow you wanna include all of those nice games 360 doesnt have.

This benefits you.

Honestly, people, if you hate the thread so much just stop reading it and posting in it.

It breaks no rules. It makes a fair point. It is staying open.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

sales2099 said:
pezus said:
sales2099 said:
pezus said:
sales2099 said:

MLB has some nice sales. Very sexy sales. Battle Royale has potential.

No, I want to see exclusives. I'm not one to bend the definition of exclusive to fit my argument.

Tales of Graces is also on the Wii.

Okami is 90+ on metacritic. Its on Wii and PS2....but not on 360.

Pezus.....soooooo much temptation. You nknow you wanna include all of those nice games 360 doesnt have.

This benefits you.

You should be including all stars and mlb since they are only available on a sony platform. It's exclusive to consumers who own a vita/ps3