By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Halo 4 Outsells All 2012 PS3 Exclusives Combined (70+ Metacritic)

MS just tweeted Halo had a huge Black Friday week

Around the Network
DirtyP2002 said:
yep, 2012 was a horrible year for PS3 exclusives.

T'was, indeed. Can't wait for 2013 though! The year of the PS3!

riderz13371 said:
sales2099 said:
pezus said:
sales2099 said:
pezus said:
sales2099 said:

But its not on PS3! Geez!

Hey Im listing PS3 games that you can find on the Vita and PS2. Im totally being a nice guy Pezus.

You can take them out too. MLB and PS all stars at least

MLB has some nice sales. Very sexy sales. Battle Royale has potential.

Cmon Pezus..... keep em. You know you wanna :P.

No, I want to see exclusives. I'm not one to bend the definition of exclusive to fit my argument.

Tales of Graces is also on the Wii.

Okami is 90+ on metacritic. Its on Wii and PS2....but not on 360.

Pezus.....soooooo much temptation. You nknow you wanna include all of those nice games 360 doesnt have.

This benefits you.

You should be including all stars and mlb since they are only available on a sony platform. It's exclusive to consumers who own a vita/ps3

Damn right I should. Thank you for proving my point. We both bend the definition to our favor. In the end, we showcase what one console has that the other doesn't.

But I must say it is a "Sony" exclusive, it isn't a PS3 exclusive. But its not on 360 so I will gladly count it.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

pezus said:
sales2099 said:
pezus said:
sales2099 said:
pezus said:
sales2099 said:

But its not on PS3! Geez!

Hey Im listing PS3 games that you can find on the Vita and PS2. Im totally being a nice guy Pezus.

You can take them out too. MLB and PS all stars at least

MLB has some nice sales. Very sexy sales. Battle Royale has potential.

Cmon Pezus..... keep em. You know you wanna :P.

No, I want to see exclusives. I'm not one to bend the definition of exclusive to fit my argument.

Tales of Graces is also on the Wii.

Okami is 90+ on metacritic. Its on Wii and PS2....but not on 360.

Pezus.....soooooo much temptation. You nknow you wanna include all of those nice games 360 doesnt have.

This benefits you.

Tales of Graces F isn't on Wii though. I'm not sure how different it is, but it's an enhanced version.

Okami really doesn't matter, does it? lol...

Its a 90+ game not on 360. Thats something. In this thread context it doesnt mean much, but quality wise it sure does.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

This is about sales. Why are review scores taken into consideration?

Desperation if you ask me.

Around the Network

You forgot Yakuza Dead Souls.

Jay520 said:

I allready made my case for the sales of said games above. I know you read that.

pezus said:
JayWood2010 said:
riderz13371 said:
think-man said:
Another guy who feels so threatened by sony he has to make a thread to try convince everyone how crap there games sell and how good one xbox game sells.

hows the forza franchise sales compared to GT going? sensitive topic for you I know.

I think GT won.

(look down)

Nobody is going to argue about the success of GT.  But the quality of each series is different.  Forza Average metacritic is 90 while Gran Turismo is a 86.  This gen Gran turismo metacritic is an 82.  Not trying to start a big debate on the two but bragging about sales when Forza has been more praised is a double edged sword.  I own GT5 and Forza btw and from my perspective Forza has been much better this generation with features like the auction house.  Gran Turismo is still good and Im not saying anything against it, I just dont see it as the best like it has been in previous generations.

The full GT games are way above the full Forza games on metacritic. I hope you're not counting HD concept...lol

I counted everything from both including Horizons as his sig is talking about everything. If we are talking about main series only both series goes up by a little but Forza still comes out on top I think.  Let's find out because I'm not sure.

GT-96
GT2-93
GT3-95
GT4-89
GT5-84

Prologue-82
HD Concept-80
Gran Turismo PSP-74

I didn't include Prologue or Concept because they probably aren't really main series.

Forza-92
Forza 2-90
Forza 3-92
Forza 4-91

Forza Horizons-85

GT Main series Average-91.4
Forza Main Series Average-91.25

GT Average-86
Forza Average-90

See I took them out which definitely helped out.  Anyways I'm just stating that this generation Gran Turismo hasn't been the best is all.  I've been fair and I'm being honest.  

*Golf Clap* Yet ANOTHER thread started on this forum by a 'Microsoft fan' with the intention of trolling and bashing Sony all under the guise of 'being factual' whilst his fellow 'Microsoft fans' chip in with posts trying to put down/report anybody else who tells the truth of what this thread is really intended for. It's really getting out of hand how many threads like this are being created, i wish the mods would sort out the people involved in this constant console bashing.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Jay520 said:

He has changed this thread multiple times.  Anyways be honest do you expect all those sony exclusives to outsell Halo 4 by the end of this year?  It's not like Halo 4 is just going to stop selling games.  I get what you are saying but by the end of this year Halo 4 probably will outsellf all of those games combined.