By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The REAL Problem With Xbox Live (OPINION)

riderz13371 said:
miz1q2w3e said:
*In the hot topics... reads riderz is OP... lols

Why you hate me =(

What gave you that idea?

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
riderz13371 said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Why you hate me =(

What gave you that idea?

I just thought when you said "lol" you were laughing at me. Maybe I misunderstood.

riderz13371 said:
Lostplanet22 said:
Like I said, Sony fans are getting very desperate....What is next threads how PS3 is more powerfull than the Wii U? I wished Sony had made some (great) games for them this holiday...

Like I said, I was writing this article in the perspective of a gamer not a Sony/Nintendo fanboy. If only you took the time to read after the first sentence.

I did, and then I read you don't have Xbox live from 2007 and forgot your username?? 

kowenicki said:
And to paraphrase a famous sig,

I love paying for LIVE and I love that my love for paying for LIVE annoys others.

It doesn't annoy me that you use your own money to pay for something. It annoys me that Microsoft is getting away in making you pay for features that should be accessible for free.

riderz13371 said:
miz1q2w3e said:
riderz13371 said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Why you hate me =(

What gave you that idea?

I just thought when you said "lol" you were laughing at me. Maybe I misunderstood.

Not at you, at the thread.

Around the Network
Lostplanet22 said:
riderz13371 said:
Lostplanet22 said:
Like I said, Sony fans are getting very desperate....What is next threads how PS3 is more powerfull than the Wii U? I wished Sony had made some (great) games for them this holiday...

Like I said, I was writing this article in the perspective of a gamer not a Sony/Nintendo fanboy. If only you took the time to read after the first sentence.

I did, and then I read you don't have Xbox live from 2007 and forgot your username?? 

Which should further strengthen my opinion...I stopped paying for live because I got most of the same services for free on the PS3. 

kowenicki said:
And to paraphrase a famous sig,

I love paying for LIVE and I love that my love for paying for LIVE annoys others.

Ah yes, the immortal words of toadslayer. 

People act like paying for live is a big deal, but it's really not. For me it's a direct debit of £4 per month...I don't even notice it.

kowenicki said:

Yes, in my opinion his opinion is wrong.  There, that wasn't hard was it. This thread is about opinions only so there is no conclusion and no right or wrong, that's the point. Get it? 

LOL what? How can his opinion be wrong? It gives an accurate description on how he feels. What's wrong about it?

That's like someone saying they like the color blue. Then you saying "You're wrong!" That wouldn't even make sense. 

haha

Live is King.

Jay520 said:
kowenicki said:

Yes, in my opinion his opinion is wrong.  There, that wasn't hard was it. This thread is about opinions only so there is no conclusion and no right or wrong, that's the point. Get it? 

LOL what? How can his opinion be wrong? It gives an accurate description on how he feels. What's wrong about it?

That's like someone saying they like the color blue. Then you saying "You're wrong!" That wouldn't even make sense. 

An opinion about something that he admits that he not used for 5 years.  Brilliant considering it had plenty of updates;.