By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie on CNN: "3rd-party games like CoD look dramatically better on our system"

Realistically, at this point in time we haven't seen anything to support his argument but he probably has seen games that will be released late next year which might validate his argument ...

Around the Network
HappySqurriel said:
Realistically, at this point in time we haven't seen anything to support his argument but he probably has seen games that will be released late next year which might validate his argument ...

he specificied CoD

Euphoria14 said:
When he said their "tablet" can do things the competitors can't she should have hit him with multitouch.

So you pick one thing the Wii U pad doesn't have and ignore the advantages alltogether? That's sounds reasonable. I guess proper gaming controls, lag free streaming and seamless switching between TV and Gamepad play doesn't stack up against multitouch.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

o_O.Q said:
HappySqurriel said:

he specificied CoD

Playing devil's advocate ... Did he say Black Ops 2?

Reggie is the man.but cod does look awesome on the wii u

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Around the Network
HappySqurriel said:
o_O.Q said:
HappySqurriel said:

he specificied CoD

you're a horrible advocate :P BO isn't even on the wiiu

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

HappySqurriel said:
o_O.Q said:
HappySqurriel said:

he specificied CoD

what other CoD is there on wii u?

o_O.Q said:
HappySqurriel said:
o_O.Q said:
HappySqurriel said:

he specificied CoD

My bet is next years version ...

Obviously, what he was saying was misleading and the assumption a reasonable person would make is BO2 looks better on the Wii U, I'm just pointing out that next years Call of Duty will probably be on the Wii U and may be visually better than the 360 or PS3 version.

That's a lie Reggie, that's a lie!!!!

HappySqurriel said:
o_O.Q said:
HappySqurriel said:
o_O.Q said:
HappySqurriel said:

he specificied CoD

My bet is next years version ...

Obviously, what he was saying was misleading and the assumption a reasonable person would make is BO2 looks better on the Wii U, I'm just pointing out that next years Call of Duty will probably be on the Wii U and may be visually better than the 360 or PS3 version.

haha come on man..listen to yourself. I doubt the next COD is anywhere near the final stages to be even compared! I doubt he has seen anything of it as well. The guy just outright lied and got caught. Similar to the it's not the same game it's not the same content nonsense durng E3 (I think it was E3)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!