By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Well, It's Official...Gangnam Style Is The Most Viewed Video On Youtube

Areym said:
Mad55 said:
Neither song is great. I actually prefer baby......maybe

You might wanna get your ears checked, pronto.

you might wanna get your ears checked

Around the Network

Both songs are terrible.

I can't understand why people despise Justin Bieber. Personally, I think they are jealous. He's famous because he has a fanbase and he satisfies them while playing multiple instruments, singing and dancing solidifying him as a triple threat act on the stage alone. The ironic part is were on a sales site and cannot understand that. Next time, just say its not your cup of tea. Kid has more talent in his pinky than the majority of those who bash him. Keep bashing him, that only makes the women love him more. 

Siko1989 said:
why are the most gayest music end up being at the top?
Gangnam Style (PSY)
Baby (Justin Bieber)
Call Me Maybe (Carly Rae Jepsen)
One Thing (One Direction)

The answer is quite simple if you look at what connects all of those names to being so famous. The answer is tween to teenage girls and they dont give a shit about what the opposite sex thinks of them.

Ouroboros24 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Well, it's an improvement but not a huge one.

In a perfect world songs like "God Only Knows," "When the Levee Breaks," and "Redemption Song" would be the most viewed.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.  Yeah, in a perfect world. hahahahahahahahahaha

What's the problem, Ouroboros?

Around the Network

In a different world, where internet was invented earlier songs like these would be top 1

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

In a different world, where internet was invented earlier songs like these would be top 1

This one is the third most viewed song on youtube, kind of.

Jumpin said:
Not sure why certain people here find it is unacceptable for a kid to make simple pop dance song that appeals preteen girls, and yet a grown man making a simple pop dance song that appeals to preteen girls somehow gives them faith in humanity?!?!

Because Justin Bieber is an obnoxious douchebag whereas the PSY guy is humble and kind. Go watch any of the interviews that PSY has had he is so grateful for what has happened to him with this song. Go look at the recent meeting Justin Bieber had with the PRIME MINISTER of Canada. The kid is fucking retarded. 

Well it happened yesterday and I giggled.

Lol at people saying "songs are shit and [The Fifth from Beethoven] should be number one", ....what do you expect from youtube?

riderz13371 said:
Jumpin said:
Not sure why certain people here find it is unacceptable for a kid to make simple pop dance song that appeals preteen girls, and yet a grown man making a simple pop dance song that appeals to preteen girls somehow gives them faith in humanity?!?!

Because Justin Bieber is an obnoxious douchebag whereas the PSY guy is humble and kind. Go watch any of the interviews that PSY has had he is so grateful for what has happened to him with this song. Go look at the recent meeting Justin Bieber had with the PRIME MINISTER of Canada. The kid is fucking retarded. 

So your basis on the quality of music is how nice a singer is. You must LOVE Gospel music then.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.