By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Well, It's Official...Gangnam Style Is The Most Viewed Video On Youtube

gangman style is a joke and an embarrassment to the music industry.

Around the Network

And the video doesn't even work in germany^^

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Mother of god... Just a month ago, Gangnam style was at 500 million views. At this rate it's going to break a billion views. 

Anyways, congrats PSY!

Jumpin said:
riderz13371 said:
Jumpin said:
Not sure why certain people here find it is unacceptable for a kid to make simple pop dance song that appeals preteen girls, and yet a grown man making a simple pop dance song that appeals to preteen girls somehow gives them faith in humanity?!?!

Because Justin Bieber is an obnoxious douchebag whereas the PSY guy is humble and kind. Go watch any of the interviews that PSY has had he is so grateful for what has happened to him with this song. Go look at the recent meeting Justin Bieber had with the PRIME MINISTER of Canada. The kid is fucking retarded. 

So your basis on the quality of music is how nice a singer is. You must LOVE Gospel music then.

Yes actually, it is. These people are fortunate enough to make millions of dollars to sing and dance so I would appreciate it if they gave back a bit of their fortune and didn't act like complete douche bags. 

maverick40 said:
gangman style is a joke and an embarrassment to the music industry.

Oh lighten up.

Around the Network

Excellent. Now, to 1 billion!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Please update the title of this thread to include the actual topic. This thread's title "Well, It's Official..." is currently violating the forum rules of this site.

SaviorX said:
Excellent. Now, to 1 billion!

I thought you were joking for a split-second as I read that, then I realized that it's probably gonna happen.

I remember when a million hits was BIG. I'm amazed at how popular Youtube is nowadays. I'm old.

hadlee73 said:
Please update the title of this thread to include the actual topic. This thread's title "Well, It's Official..." is currently violating the forum rules of this site.

This, though I couldn't be arsed to say anything at the time.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.